Chapter 18 - Talk to me

Louis' POV

"What's on your mind?" I leaned into Zayn's chest more, as he tightened his grip around my waist. I just shook my head.

"Nothing". He smirked a little, kissing my shoulder and lingering his lips there.

"Tell me Lou". I didn't say anything. I just started out at the park in front of us. Then I noticed something. A familiar set of brown curls, walking angrily through the park. "Hey, isn't that Harry?" Zayn looked up and followed my gaze.

"It is. What is he doing?" I got up and headed over to Harry.

"Harry!" His head shot up in my direction, he looked really angry. "What's wrong? Why aren't you with Niall?"

"Jus....Niall...." He shook his head, running his hands through his curls frustratingly.

"What happened Haz?" He looked up at me, tears filling his eyes, but just stood there, his mouth slightly open as if he was about to explain but couldn't find the words.

"Justin...he....he hurt Niall". I frowned at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Justin....finger marks.....bruises.....swollen lips....love bites....." He trailed off. What does he mean? What the fuck is he going on about? "Have you seen Justin?" His tone was full of anger again. I just shook my head.

"Harry, what did Justin do?"

"He raped Niall Lou. He threatened my Niall. He hurt my Niall".

"Justin did what!?" I just stared at him in shock. Justin is gay? No way! There is no way this happened. Niall must be lying. There is no way Justin would do that. Wait, did Harry say threatened? That is definitely something Justin would do. "Do you know it was him for sure?" Harry just frowned at me.

"Niall was having a nightmare Lou. He was screaming stuff like 'Justin stop, you're hurting me' or 'no please don't kill Harry, I love him' and 'I promise I didn't tell Harry'. Lou, Justin hurt my Niall". His face suddenly filled with realisation. "Oh my god. I shouldn't have left him. What if Justin is there right now, hurting him? Why did I leave? He begged me not to. What have I done!?" I pulled Harry into a tight hug.

"It'll be alright mate. Niall will be fine. We're going to go back to his house right now and Justin will not be there, okay? Niall is strong, he'll be okay". Harry just simply nodded. I pulled him over to Zayn. "We're going to Niall's house". Zayn just nodded and got up. I could tell Harry was mentally slapping himself. I tried to comfort him but failed. As we got to Niall's house, we walked in and heard loud screams and sobs.

"Stop, you're hurting me! Please, I promise you, I didn't tell Harry". Harry went to run up the stairs but I held him back.

"No Harry" I whispered. He continued to struggle but I refused to let go.

"The hell you didn't! I know you did Niall. Now I'm going to do what I want to you and you're going to do what I want you to. Am I clear?" It was silent, a parts from Niall's small sobs. "I said, am I CLEAR!?"

"Y-yes!" I heard loud thumps and bangs coming from up the stairs. Niall's small groans and screams of pain filling the house. Harry had stopped struggling and started crying. I know it hurt him to hear this but I couldn't let him go up there. He would either kill Justin or get himself hurt. I couldn't let that happen.

"Stop crying!" Justin growled. Everything went silent from there. I still heard Niall's small screams of pain but pulled Harry into the kitchen. I looked up to Zayn, worry filling me as I looked back to Harry. "I'll see you tomorrow Niall. I Look forward to it. Oh and say a word and you're dead!" I stood still in the kitchen as Justin ran down the stairs. The front door slammed shut and I looked over to see no Harry. Ah fuck. I ran up the stairs to see Harry banging on the bathroom door.