Chapter 8 - You did what?

Niall's POV

I suddenly felt cold as bodily warmth moved away from me. I opened my eyes to see Harry, butt naked, trying to find his boxers. He's so fucking sexy!

"Nice arse". He quickly pulled his boxers on and turned around.

"Shut up Niall!" He ran back over to the bed and lay on top of me, pushing his lips to mine. I hugged him tightly. He pulled away, too soon for my liking. I groaned and he giggled. "We have to get ready for school".

"Do we have to go?" I groaned again. "Can't I just lie here and cuddle up with my perfect boyfriend". He giggled even more.

"As much as I would love to do that, we shouldn't wag". Ugh he's right. Why is it that he's always right? He started to get up but I pulled him by his wrist and he fell on top of me. I flipped us around so I had control over him. I kissed down his jaw line. Through each kiss I said one word.

"We....can.....be......a......little.....late" he moaned quite loudly as I started to suck.

"Niiiialll".

"Mhmm".

"I can't be late again, I'll get a detention, then I won't be able to spend time with you alone after school". Ugh. He's right again. I pecked his lips and got up. I put my top on and sat on the bed, watching Harry get dressed. I could see him smiling as he walked around his room trying to find some clothes to wear.

"Why are you smiling?" He looked up at me, his eyes locking with mine.

"I just, I can't believe this is actually happening...I've never been so happy". I walked up to him and slid my hand behind his neck pulling his lips to mine. The kiss was desperate. Harry shot his tongue in my mouth and our tongues intertwined. I squeezed his bum and a light moan escaped his mouth. I smiled and pulled away.

"Get dressed babe". I lay down on his bed, looking up to the ceiling. I heard Harry moving around as I rested my eyes. Suddenly I felt Harry hovering over me and kissing down my jaw and neck, sucking and biting as soon as he got to my sweet spot. I let out a loud moan and he smiled. My eyes fluttered.

"Niall, we have to go now". He tried to pull away but I put my hand behind his neck and pulled his lips to mine. Harry entangled his fingers in my hair and I wrapped my arms around his waist tightly. It was a rush and messy kiss, but it felt so right. "No no.. Niall..we have to go". I pecked his lips once more and he sat up. I held my arms out and Harry took my hands, pulling me up. I stood, tight against his body. He started to lean in but then pulled away. "We can't be doing this at school....no more kisses until after school, when we're alone in one of our rooms".

"But.." Harry put his fingers to my lips.

"Shhh, we have to control ourselves".

"Okay". Only I didn't know that later there probably wouldn't be a kiss. In fact..we wouldn't be in the same room at all.

****

"Hey Niall! What have you been up to lately man!?" Zayn sat next to me on the grass, pulling me out of my deep thoughts.

"Oh..not much".

"You've been spending a lot of time with Harry lately". I felt blood rush to my cheeks and a small smile developed.

"Is there something you're hiding from me Niall?" Zayn was giving me a surprised and accusing look. I felt my cheeks get even hotter. I bit my lower lip and looked over at Harry. He was laughing at something Louis had said. Except a few girls suddenly were walking past and their conversation caught my attention.