Chapter 3 - Confessions

Harry's POV

I'm bi. How am I just finding out now that I'm bi? Looking into Niall's eyes last night proved that. I wanted to kiss him. I even leaned in a little. But I couldn't do it. He looked so hurt. In so much pain. I want to kill whoever did that to him. It killed me inside to see him in that state. And how could I not have seen him before? How could I have missed those blue eyes? But am I bi? I mean, it could just be some phase I'm going through and it will all be over soon, I will not like guys and everything will be how it's supposed to be. I walked him home. He could barely keep himself standing. I hope he's okay. Maybe I should walk to school with him. Or maybe he's not going today.

"Harry, are you leaving?"

"Yeah, bye mum". She was suddenly standing in front of me, giving me a tight hug and kissing me on the cheek.

"Have a good day". I walked out and started walking to school. Maybe Niall will be at school...I wonder who his friends are..I've never seen him around anyone. If I don't see him at school, maybe I'll ask around. He was pretty messed up last night. I was meant to meet Louis and Liam but instead I found Niall, helpless on the ground. They're probably going to ask where I was...Although I was where we were meant to meet so maybe I should be asking them that. I'm late. Great. I'm probably going to end up in detention again today. I hope Niall's at school. I want to see him again.

"Harry Styles" I looked up to see the principle standing in front of me. "Late again?" I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realise I was walking down the corridors to my locker.

"I need to get to class". I tried to walk around him but he grabbed my arm.

"I need to give you a detention slip first". He scribbled my name down and handed it to me. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I wonder what I have first today. I really am not in the mood for shit today. I finally got my bag shoved in my locker and looked down my timetable. Science, Health and maths. Great.

"Late again Mr. Styles?" I sat down at the back.

"Sorry".

***

"Louis!" I called out. He shot his head up and walked towards me.

"Hey Hazza!"

"What happened to you yesterday? I went to meet you and Liam but you weren't there?"

"Oh, yeah...We beat this kid, you should've been there! He was whimpering like a little girl". He laughed.

"Why?"

"Oh come on Hazza, it was hilarious!"

"Why did you do it?" He shrugged. "Who was it?"

"Some kid. I dunno, you okay Harry?" I swear, if it was Niall, I don't know what I will do.

"Um, I'll be right back". I walked away from Louis to some guys that looked like they could know Niall.

"Um, hi". They all turned their heads to me, with a glare, and confusion written on their face. "Ah..Do you know Niall Horan?"

"Sort of". A guy with glasses stated.

"Do you know if he's here today?"

"No, but Zayn Malik will".

"Do you know where he is?"

"No, but here's a picture of him". They showed me a photo of a guy with dark hair and dark eyes. I nodded to them.

"Thank you".

I walked around school for a while, and there was no sign of him. I was about to give up when I saw a few figures at the back of the oval. It looked like one of them was getting violently bashed. I started to run to them.