Chapter 17 - For him

Harry's POV

I clenched my fingers through my curls as I sat in the waiting room at the hospital. Niall has appendicitis. His appendix was about to burst. He never told me he was in pain. Why didn't he tell me? He could've died. He fucking scared me. Seeing him on the ground in so much pain just...I hated the sight. It killed me. Knowing there was nothing I could do when the ambulance got to my house. I had to just stand there. I haven't seen Niall since he went into surgery. They had to remove his appendix. And I know that he hates operations. Who wouldn't? But I don't know what I'm going to do, seeing him in a hospital bed. I really hope I don't lose it. I haven't eaten a thing since I saw Niall on my floor. "Mr. Styles?" I looked up to see a young nurse, with a clipboard infront of me. He looks around 20-30, he had spiky brown hair and brown eyes. I nodded to him, afraid of what he was about to say. "Mr. Horan is sleeping but you can go in and see him now". I nodded muttering a quiet 'thank you' and headed to the room Niall was in. I walked through the door way to see him, silently sleeping. He looked so weak. I pulled a chair next to him and lightly ran my fingers along his cheek.

"What am I going to do with you Niall?" I sighed and sat down, holding his hand in mine, entwining our fingers. I can't believe he didn't tell me he was in pain. We share everything. I hope he sleeps for a while at least. I rested my head on the bed beside Niall and closed my eyes.

******

"Darcy!?" I heard a thick Irish voice call out. I turned around and saw nothing but forest. "DARCY!" I turned around again. Nothing.

"Daddy, daddy, where are you both?"

"Darcy come to daddy". I looked behind me to see Niall picking up a little girl with long brown curly hair, giggling as she was thrown up into the air and Niall catching her again.

"Niall!" He looked over to me and smiled waving. I walked towards him but someone walked past me. Justin.

"Daddy!" Darcy shouted as she leaped out of Niall's arms and into Justin's. Justin leaned in and met Niall's lips with his own. I felt a sharp pain in my chest.

"Niall! No! Niall I love you! Don't leave me! Niall!" They started walking away in the distance. Slowly disappearing. "Niall! Come back!" I shouted trying to run after them.

******

"Harry?? Harry wake up". I groaned a little, feeling wet tears down my cheeks. "Harry you're having a nightmare". I opened my eyes and sat up a little to see Niall looking worried. "Are you okay?" Niall asked. I just nodded and squeezed his hand.

"How are you feeling?" He frowned at me.

"Sore". I nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me Niall?" He shrugged.

"I thought it was just a stomach ache". I nodded.

"You scared the shit out of me Niall".

"I know. I'm sorry Haz". We were silent for a moment. "Harry, what was your dream about?" I looked at him, a little surprised. How would I even explain it?

"You were with Justin and a daughter". I took a deep breath. "I was invisible and it just...it hurt to see you with someone else". I sighed and Niall wiped away the tear that was dropping down my cheek.

"I'll never leave you". I nodded and stood up, ready to walk away but got pulled back. "Stay". His pleading eyes pored into mine and I nodded. He held the blankets up and I hopped in next to him, he huddled his head against my chest, his hand lightly rested there as well. "Love you Haz". I kissed the top of his head and closed my eyes.

Niall's POV

As I walked through the hallway of school I felt people staring. Glaring. I ignored it as much as I could. Today was Harry's last day of suspension and I got home from the hospital yesterday, still sore.