Chapter 5 - Let's keep it a secret

Harry's POV

Niall's lips were pushed, hard against mine, my mind blowing with thoughts. I felt fireworks and fire rush through my body. I kissed back, not bothered with fighting anymore. He held his left hand firmly around my waist and his right had a tight grip around my neck. I moved my hands around his waist, trying to pull him as close to me as possible. I bit his lip, asking to gain entry and he allowed it. Our tongues danced together. Niall let out a moan and I smiled. I have his bum a light squeeze and he moaned again. The kiss started to slow down and Niall pulled away. Breathless, we rested our foreheads together looking into each others eyes.

"Thank you Liam". Niall said, not leaving my eyes. I actually forgot someone was watching.

"Happy I could help". Niall pulled me into a hug and squeezed me tight before pulling away. We sat on the bed next to each other while Liam sat on my desk chair.

"So how are we going to do this?" Niall asked. I am not telling anyone that I'm bi. The people that know now are the only ones that are going to know...

"Let's keep it a secret". The words tumbled out of my mouth.

"It's not going to be easy Harry". Niall looked at me, trying to make sure I was sure about this.

"I know. But it would be harder if we didn't".

"Harry's right, imagine the way you'll both get treated if word got out, it's best to keep it hidden". Liam stated. I looked over at Niall and took his hand in mine, smiling to him. He smiled back to me.

"Okay".

"Alright love birds." Niall and I looked up to Liam. "We have to go and meet Louis, Harry".

"Oh". I got up and departed our hands. "Will you be okay to walk home?"

"Yeah". Niall smiled assuringly at me.

"Bye". I followed Liam out my room and down the stairs. We started to walk on the footpath until Liam broke the silence.

"So you and Niall huh?" I hung my head, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Yeah". A small smile spread across my lips.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone".

"Thanks". He patted me on the back.

"Tell anyone what?" My eyes widened and my small smile disappeared. I looked up.

"Nothing Lou, what are we doing?" Liam said pretty calmly. Inside I was freaking out.

"What are you hiding?"

"N-nothing". I stuttered. I hate it when I stutter!

"Obviously there's something". He glared at us. "Well?" He looked at Liam.

"Harry...He spent last night with Danny". I shot my head at Liam and my eyes widened.

"Good on you Harry! Why wouldn't you tell me that?" I just shrugged.

"So what are we doing?" Louis just smirked at us and started walking. We followed. We eventually ended up at a park and Louis nodded over to two guys that were playing chess. I frowned at him and he smiled.

"Come on lads". We followed Louis over to them and they looked up to us, fear written across their faces. "Get up". Louis aggressively spoke. They stood up quickly and stepped away from the chess board. "Stay there". Louis looked at us. "Let's do this". He smiled, almost like in an evil way and turned back to them. He kicked the blonde haired boy, with the green eyes in the shin. His face squeezed in pain as he leant down to grasp it but Louis stopped him, punching his stomach. The boy groaned and looked at me. I was frozen. Louis grabbed my wrist and pulled me in front of the other guy. He had glasses, short, spiky brown hair and brown eyes. "Hit him". Louis told me. I looked at Louis, shaking my head.