Mini Gillespie (Part 2)-Charlie Gillespie

A/n: Thank you so much for requesting. This was requested by @gillespie_charlie. 

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

Nine months later

I was in the kitchen washing the dishes when I felt a sharp pain near my lower abdomen. I let out a groan of pain, but felt something running down my leg. I looked down to find out that my water broke. I shouted for Charlie to come quickly.

" Baby, what's wrong?" he said rushing in

I turned to face him, but still holding on to the counter.

" It's time. The baby's coming!" I said

He looked at me with wide eyes, but ran to grab the things we needed for the journey. I let out another groan in pain.

" Charlie hurry please!" I shouted

" I'm coming baby." he said

I then felt his arms go under my knees and then I was being lifted off the floor. I wrapped one of my arms around the back of his neck to hold on.

" It's going to be okay darling." He reassured me while speed walking to get to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were about five minutes from the hospital when I got another sharp pain. Charlie moved his eyes from the road for a split second before going back to the road. I felt him rub little circles on my leg to calm me down a little.

Charlie's POV

Right when I parked the car I rushed over to Y/n's side to help her inside. I was speed walking with her in my arms.

" Someone! My wifes in labor!" I shouted even though I didn't need to.

" Okay, put her down here sir." a nurse said

Once she was down they started taking her to a room which I followed. When we got to the room I started getting a little anxious.

Your POV

While I was getting hooked up to all the machines I saw Charlie pacing.

" Baby. come here." I said

He looked over and carefully walked around to the other side of me.

" Alright, everything looks super good. You should be able to push soon." the nurse said

We both smiled and I thanked her. She then pushed a few buttons before leaving the room.

" Are you excited to meet her?" I asked Charlie

He smiled at me and nodded. " Yea super excited. Did you ever pick a name?" he asked

" Yea, want to hear it?" I questioned

I saw his smile grow. " What is it? Tell me please!"

I let out a giggle due to his excitement. " Well, I was thinking about Carly Anne Gillespie."

" It's perfect. Your perfect." he said leaning down to my lips

Before our lips touched I whispered " Smooth gillespie."

He let out a chuckle before giving my lips a gentle kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was lying on my side a little due to the epidural they gave me for the pain. I could hear Charlie talking to someone through his phone.

" Yea, dude. We're at the hospital right now."