Pouge & Kook-JJ Maybank

A/n- The one and only JJ Maybank. Please enjoy the crazy goofball that people love to grow attached too.

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JJ's POV

I was on my way to get ready to go over to the Y/l/n's household because they hired me to do their yard. When I got to their house I knocked on their door where Y/n opened it. She stared at me before asking...

" Um, can I help you JJ?"

I awkwardly put my hands into my pockets while looking down at the ground.

" Your parents hired me to do your yard." I said

" Oh, um come in then." She said shyly

I smiled and walked into her house, but then stood inside while waiting for her. She closed the front door and then stood in front of the door awkwardly.

" Mom! Dad!" She shouted

" Yes dear." Mrs. Y/l/n said walking up to us

" Um, JJ's here for the yard."

Her mom looked over at me. She then smiled at me before saying...

" Welcome JJ. Come with me and I'll show you what you need to do."

I followed her to the backyard and looked around before she started explaining what I needed to do.

Your POV

After watching JJ walk off with my mom I could feel my face turn red. I saw them talking and I started zoning out. I started dreaming of what JJ's lips would feel like against my own pair. I could only imagine how soft or chapped they would be and it gives me butterflies. I was snapped out of my zone when I felt my mom's hands on my shoulder.

" Dear you alright." She asked concerned

I looked at her confused " Yea, I'm fine mom. Why what's wrong?"

" Everything is fine. You were just giving JJ the googly eyes." She teased

I gasped, " I was not giving him googly eyes."

She rolled her eyes and gave me a little smirk because walking into the kitchen. I followed her and started complaining more...

" Mommmm! I don't have a crush on him." I whined

" Y/n/n, sweetie. I can see the way you look at him when he comes over." She stated

" But I already told you I don't like him like that."

She put her hands on her hips and gave me a pointed look.

" You can deny all you want, but I know you like him."

I finally just gave up on arguing with my mom and headed to my room to change out of my sweatpants I had on before JJ came. I changed into a black skater skirt with a red crop top. I then decided to go see how JJ was doing so I put on my black pair of vans.

'Time Skip'

I was watching JJ from my porch that I had out in the back of my house.

JJ's POV

I was close to being done doing their yard when I saw Y/n staring directly at me. I gave her a smirk but she didn't react to it so I think she zoned out.

" You do know staring is rude right." I shouted

I let out a chuckle when she jumped. I saw her blush which made me smirk again. I started walking closer to her which made her back up.

" JJ I think you should finish up the yard first." She said in a nervous tone

Your POV

After I said that he just kept walking towards me where I at the last second decided to run away from him. I could hear his footsteps coming up behind me.

" Y/n/n, really! You can't hide from me." He yelled

" Oh yea! Watch me." I yelled back

When I said that I couldn't hear his footsteps anymore, I stopped running to catch my breath. During this it gave JJ an advantage to come get me, which happened because after I stood up I felt arms wrap around me and lift me off the ground.

" JJ! Put me down, I'm in a skirt." I complained

All I heard from JJ was a laugh and he then proceeded to run around with me in his arms. I screamed with a laugh. I then asked JJ...

" Alright, can you put me down now." I was giving him the best puppy dog eyes, but he didn't crack a bit.

" Um. On one condition." He asked

I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

" I'll put you safely on the ground if you only give me a kiss." He said with a smirk

I looked away and felt myself blush.

" Y/n/n look at me. You're cute when you blush."

I looked back at him and smiled before leaning into his lips.

JJ's POV

Y/n/n looked at me and I gave her a smile when I saw her start to lean in. I leaned in halfway to meet her in the middle. While our lips were moving I carefully put her down on the ground. We both pulled away at the same time.

" Whoo." She whispered

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back in for another kiss. She let out a cute giggle while pulling away.

" Jay, I think you need to get back to work." She said in a playful manner

I playfully rolled my eyes at her and got back to work while she was just watching me. I paused on what I was doing.

" You do know, that staring at me will just distract me at doing my job."

" All well." She said with a small grin

" Oh you're going to get it after I am done."

" Ooh I can't wait." She playfully said

I let out a groan " What are you doing to me? You're going to be the death of me girl." I said getting back to work

All I heard was her little giggles, it is like music to my ears. I smiled to myself and finished the yard work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy guys!!!!

-Samantha