Tik Tok Magic- Griffin Johnson

Author's Note- This imagine was requested by my sister @flowergirl20013. I am sorry but it was hard to find a gif of him so enjoy this picture instead.

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

It was a rainy day in LA, California which surprised us because it does not rain very often. I was bored out of my mind and everyone in the house was lying around. I walked up to Josh and asked him...

" Hey buddy!"

" Hi Y/n/n! What do you need this time?"

I laughed because this is my second time coming up to him.

" I was wondering if you know where Griffin is."

He rolled his eyes before saying " Probably upstairs sleeping still."

I giggled and thanked him before making my way to Griffin's room. I knocked on his door, but got no response so I walked in. When I got in the first thought was to jump on him, but he looked so peaceful. I giggled quietly as I could then make my way to wake him up.

" GIFFIN! GET UP!"

I'm pretty sure I saw him jump in the air. I laughed at his expression.

" What Y/n." He said

" Come make Tik Tok with me!"

" Why?"

" Cause I am bored and need attention!" I said

He rolled his eyes but got up. While I was waiting for him to get ready I sat on his bed.

'Time Skip'

I don't even know how long. I was lying on his bed when I saw him come out of his bathroom ready for the day. I got up off his bed and ran to his side and dragged him all the way downstairs. Griffin was just going with craziness while laughing.

" Let's make Tik Tok now!" I yelled

" Y/n be more quiet!" Josh yelled

I laughed and stuck my tongue out at him

We did some of these dances on my account. (you can pick some of them)

Then we did some random and funny ones. Griffin was laughing at me. He also looked very shocked at my dancing skills.

'Time Skip'

We both took a break to eat something since we were both starving. While waiting for our food Nessa came up to me to ask...

" Hey girl. What to do a Tik Tok with me?"

I nodded my head and got up to do one with her. After we finished doing videos for both of our accounts and the food was here. We all grabbed some food and sat around the dining room table. While eating Bryce asked...

" Guys what do you think of a movie night later!"

Everybody responded with yea's. After we all finished eating Nessa and I walked up to our rooms to change into pajamas. When I was done I made my way down stairs to sit next to Griffin for the movie. We ended up watching so many movies that the living room ended up turning into a huge sleepover due to everyone not wanting to move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for it being a little shorter than normal but hope you like it.

-Samantha