Just a fan-Shawn Mendes

I woke up really excited because yesterday night I found out that my mom and dad got me tickets to see the one and only Shawn Mendes. When I got the news I nearly fainted from shock. I finally decided to get out of bed and get ready for school. I walked to my closet and got some black skinny jeans, a blue t-shirt. After getting dressed I walk to my bathroom to do my hair. I put it up into a high ponytail. I then walked back to my closet to grab my light purple converse. I then walk to the kitchen to grab something to eat before heading to the bus. Before my bus came I quickly grabbed my bag and walked out the door.

' Skip the school day'

I opened my door once my bus dropped me off. I ran up to my room to plan out my outfit for tomorrow night. After about 3 hours I finally found the right outfit. The outfit consists of black skinny jeans, white crop top and a dark blue jean jacket. I then went down to have dinner with my family and then headed up to watch some television.

' Skip about 2 hours later'

I grew tired so I turned off my TV and headed to bed. The next morning I woke up to the sound of birds singing, which reminded me that I am seeing Shawn Mendes today. I got up and walked to my bathroom. I did my business and I then walked back to my room to get dressed. Once I did that I walked back to the bathroom to curl my hair. After curling my hair I went to eat.

' Skip when we get to the concert'

I walked into the venue where the concert was being held. I had to wait in the VIP section since I got meet and greet tickets. After I got checked I walked the directions the guard told me to go to. I then found the place and waited with all the other people. I walked into this cool looking gallery of his things. If you don't know me then you would not have known I was going to take pictures of this. The line in my opinion was moving very fast. I don't know how I feel about it going fast. I mean I want to meet my role model, but at the same point I don't. What if I mess up. What if I trip in front of him. Anything could happen. ( your thoughts) While I was thinking of different scenarios I had made it to the front of the line. I was flipping out inside because just behind that door he was there. I looked down but immediately looked back up when the door opened. I walked in and there he was, he was just standing there smiling. I walked over and hugged him and I never wanted to let go.

" Hi, how are you." he said

" Hhhi, I'm really goood." I stuttered out

Oh my god I am such a nervous wreck right now. I mean who wouldn't be, their role model is standing right in front of them.

" What's your name gorgeous." he said of a sudden

" Name is Y/N."

" What a beautiful name for a cutie."

We got into my desired pose. ( you can pick one) Before I left I hugged him again really tight. While I was walking out he yelled " Check your pocket!" When I got out I stopped walking and checked my back pocket. I found a folded up piece of paper that said text me/ call me. I had tears running down my face after reading the paper. After getting myself kind of calm I walked to where the concert was going to be held. During the concert I kid you not, but I think Shawn kept looking at me during his concert.

' Skip the rest of the concert'

While waiting for my parents to get the car I call the number.

" Who is this?" Someone said

" Y/N, the girl you gave the paper to."

" Oh, sorry hi"

" Hi, I don't know why I'm not freaking out right now."

" What do you mean? Why should you be freaking out."

" Because I am talking to my role model right now."

" Awe thanks, but you know what, you're very different from any other girl I have ever seen Y/N."

" Awe, I love you so much Shawn."

" Y/N you are definitely not just a fan."

After he said that he hung up the phone. I was starting to get tears in my eyes just from that sentence. Not just a fan, I could not stop thinking about it either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoy it. Just a disclaimer you are about 18 in this image. I just wanted to put that out there for you guys, I did not want any of you guys confused.

-Samantha