Don't Judge Someone-JJ Maybank

A/n: Thank you so much for requesting! I really hope you enjoy it and it's up to your standards. I love writing for JJ so if you have more feel free to request more! Okay this one goes to @Foreverleon-. Again thank you so much for requesting!

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zee's POV

The group and I all separated except JJ and I because I wanted to walk him back to his house since he was alone. He told me he would rather walk me home, but I refuse him to walk me home when I know I have a family that loves me.

When we got to his house he was hesitant to go in, which made me feel so bad for him. I put my hand on his shoulder and gave him a gentle squeeze. He turned to look at me which made his face super close to mine.

" Are you going to be okay alone?" I whispered

He smiled and whispered. " Yea, I'll be fine. I've been taking care of myself since I was little."

I just gave in a small smile. " All right, well I'm always here if you ever need me. Call me Jay."

He nodded his head and pulled me into a hug which made me hug him tighter. I felt his breath on the side of my neck which made me smile. We pulled away and I gave him one last smile before walking home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw my mom and dad standing on the front porch and smiled and felt my eyes water. I ran up into my moms arms. " I missed you so much mom." I said letting the tears fall

When I pulled away from the hug I felt my dads eyes on me. " Where have you been Zee?"

I gulped and looked down. " Um, we got stuck on a deserted island."

All he did was walk back inside. My mom sighed and followed him inside. I didn't want to even walk inside but I had to. I just hoped one of the guys or girls had something fun to do soon.

JJ's POV

I was sitting on my couch downing a beer wishing someone that cared about me was here. All I could think about was how my father treated me in this very house and it made me not want to be here anymore. When I was done with the beer can I threw it at the wall in anger. I grabbed my phone to see if JB would let me spend the night, but I only saw that Zee texted me. I felt my heart beat, just seeing her text asking if I was doing okay made me nervous. I never felt this way about anyone before which sort of scared me.

I quickly texted her back saying I was fine. She sent back a smiley face which made me let out a deep chuckle. I then went to John B's text to see if he would let me spend the night, but then I thought about it and decided not too since he probably wants to spend it with his dad.

Zee's POV

I was now in my room on the phone with Kie and I was telling her all about my crush on JJ that happened all of a sudden.

" Kie, I don't know how it started. Just when I look at him all I feel is butterflies and he makes me nervous with everything he does now."

She smiled through the screen and said...

" Zee, I think you're in love, girl."

I let out a quick laugh and said, " You're right I think maybe I am."

Before either of us could say anything else my dad came barging in. I looked at him shocked. He looked down at my phone and said with his eyes to end the call. I gave a Kie and apologize look and hung up.