Trouble In Paradise (Part 2)- JJ Maybank

Author's Note- This imagine was requested by @mrs_stilinskimaybank. This is part 2 of the other imagine I wrote. Enjoy the crazy but loving JJ Maybank.

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JJ's POV

It has been a couple days since Parker confessed that she likes me. I honestly don't know why I left when she said it. I liked her for a long time, but never wanted to get rejected by her. I was on my way to John B's house because he wanted me there for something.

Parker's POV

When I got home the night JJ walked away I went straight to my bedroom to cry my eyes out. About a couple of days later I kept my distance from the group. I didn't want to face JJ at the moment. I was walking around until John B called me.

'Hey Parker, come over. I need to talk to you.'

' Sure. Is it just going to be the two of us.'

'Yup'

He then hung up on me. I then started my journey to John B's house.

John B's POV

It's been a very tough week for the pogues since two of my favorite people were not speaking at the moment. I came up with a master plan to lock them in the spare bedroom. I wanted them to work out their differences.

Parker's POV

I was close to the house when I heard shouting coming from inside. I ran as fast as I could to the house. I yelled " John B" I saw him come out of the spare bedroom.

" Hey Parker." He said

" Hi, what did you need me for?"

"I wanted to show you something." He responded

I nodded and followed him to the spare bedroom. When I got there my face dropped. I tried to move to leave but John had a grip on my arm. I looked around the room to avoid looking at JJ.

" You two need to fix whatever this is."

He then left and locked the door. It was really quiet between us. All you could hear was breathing.

" Parker." JJ said breaking the silence

I looked up at him for the first time we were in the room.

" I didn't mean to walk away after you said that."

I responded with " Then why did you."

" I was scared." He said back

" Of what JJ." I asked

" Because I had feelings for you, but I didn't know how to be the best for you."

It broke my heart to hear that come from him. I walked up to him and hugged him.

" JJ. You do so much for me already. You are there for me when I am sad, angry, or just feeling terrible. You have been my best friend for so long and I just want to spend the rest of my life with you in it."

We were both in tears after I said all that. I felt JJ hug me tighter. I smiled at his actions. JJ was the first to pull away. We looked at each other. I saw him glance at my lips and the next thing I knew was that I was kissing my best friend that I have had a crush on for so long. I pulled away from him. I then pushed him on the bed and lied on top of him. He wrapped his arms around me protectively. I felt him kiss my head and I smiled into his chest. We both soon fell asleep due to the crying from earlier.

John B's POV

I came back to my house from hanging out with Kiara and Pope for the day. I walked to the spare bedroom to cheek on my best friends. I opened the door carefully to see the most adorable thing ever. Parker was wrapped in JJ's arms and they looked like they were crying, but I am glad that my master plan had worked. I shut the door with a huge smile on my face. I then went to my own room to head to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoy it. I definitely enjoyed writing it.

-Samantha