Dirty Candy-Luke Patterson

Author Note's- Enjoy my new obsession and celebrity crush or fictional character crush. I am in love with this show, I have watched it so many times. I also wanted to tell you that you can touch all three of them. Hope you like it. 

-Samantha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I was in my room getting ready to leave to go perform with Carrie and the rest of dirty candy. I was in the middle of putting on my outfit since I already did my make up and already put the green wig on. I was trying to fix my wig when I heard Julie's bedroom door slam shut. I got curious so I opened my door and knocked on hers.

" Come in." I heard her say

I walked in to find her sitting on her bed.

" Jules I thought you had a gig tonight?" I questioned

" I do, but I got grounded." She said

I let out a giggle. Before I got a chance to ask why someone knocked on the door. Julie laughed,

" What are you guys doing?"

" We were being classy." Reggie stated

Luke, Alex and Reggie all then walked into her room. I saw Luke look me up and down. I decided to say.." Luke, like what you see."

He looked away with a blush which got Reggie and Alex's attention. Before they could say anything, I turned to Julie.

" Alright, well I have to finish getting ready because Carrie's on her way over."

While I was walking I heard them all yell bye. I smiled to myself and finished getting ready in my green outfit.

Julie's POV

When Y/n left the room, the boys all turned to me and Luke asked...

" Why aren't you ready yet?"

" I can't go guys. I'm in trouble."

" But we were just at the venue and it's packed." Luke responded with

I rolled my eyes. " Yea, but I can't sneak out cause my aunt Tia is downstairs."

I saw Luke walk to my window. " You're not taking the stairs." He gave me a small smirk

I sighed " Alright let me change."

They all cheered and poofed away.

'Time Skip'

Your POV

I was in the middle of getting ready to dance with Carrie when I saw my sister standing next to Flynn. The music started and so did the dancing. In the middle of dancing I saw Alex poof in, which made it really hard for me not to laugh. He poofed out and stood next to the other two. I saw Luke watching my every move, which caused me to blush. I then felt someone tug at my hair which scared me, but I saw Alex do the same thing to Carrie.

Luke's POV

I was watching Y/n dancing with her group when I saw Alex poof in. I heard Julie whisper 'what',I just gave a small smile in response. He soon came back to us with a smile. Julie asked...

" You're having fun up there."

Which made me smile, I then bit my lip when he told himself he wanted to go back. I laughed a little when he danced. I saw Y/n trying her hardest not to laugh at Alex since she was the only one who could see him. Alex then flicked her wig which made her get a little jumpy. I chuckled at her. When they finished we we're called up to sing. The boys and I got ready to poof in, when we poofed in I locked eyes with Y/n. I gave her a wink which made her turn away and blush. I smirked at the effect I have on her and continued singing.

Your POV

Once the performance was over someone came over to the group which got Carrie talking. I saw the lady looking in the direction of my sister. I walked up to Carrie and told her...

" I'm going to go talk to Julie."

She nodded her head and gave me a hug before letting me go. I walked up to the group, the boys all waved at me. I smiled at them and pulled Julie into a hug. then pulled Flynn into a hug which she returned.

" You did amazing up there Julie."

Before she could respond Luke said...

" Whoever Carrie was trying to impress is coming this way."

" Who should do the talking?" Reggie asked

We all turned to him and he then pointed to Julie which made me smile. I zoned out when the lady was talking to Julie but then heard my dad yell.

" JULIE! Y/N!"

I turned to face him but he was looking right at Julie. I walked over to him and said..

" Hi dad."

He looked at me and smiled, then said " Not right now honey."

I nodded my head and followed Julie and dad out to the car.

'Time Skip'

Right when we got home dad sent me to my room, so he could talk to Julie alone. I was changed out of my outfit, when I heard someone poof in. I turned around to find Luke looking at me. I finished taking off my makeup when I saw him now standing behind me in my mirror. I smiled and asked...

" Did you need anything Luke."

He smiled back " Not really, I just wanted to tell you how good you were up on the stage."

I blushed and turned to face him. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came. I heard Luke chuckle.

" Do I make you nervous Y/n." He said is a teasing tone

" I mean um..no..definitely not." I stuttered back

I saw him move closer to me which made me more nervous since I had nowhere to go. I looked down only to be brought back up by Luke's hand.

" That stutter says otherwise." He said giving me a small smirk

I rolled my eyes which caused him to laugh. He let go of my face and said...

" Well goodnight Y/n/n. Sleep well."

He then poofed out. I was still staring where he stood when I heard Julie say...

" Who made you blush my dear sister."

I looked at her, but then got up to go to my bed.

" Does his spell out L..U..K...E." She giggled

I rolled my eyes before saying...

" Goodnight Jules."

She waved, then left to go to her room. That night I dreamed of a certain ghost boy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I hope you love this and please comment how I did on it. Enjoy the amazing fictional character ever. 

-Samantha