Secretly Together-JJ Maybank

A/N- I love JJ so much. Please enjoy my peeps.

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I was in my kitchen when I heard a knock on my front door. I walked over to it and opened it to find my blond boyfriend.

" What are you doing here in the middle of the day?"

Without answering my questions he just walked in and closed the door with his foot. He made sure to lock it before pulling me into a much needed passionate kiss. I pulled away due to my lack of air. I looked him in the eyes and asked...

" Well, um. That was unexpected. Are you okay though?"

He chuckled before saying " Yea I'm fine Y/n."

I looked at him with a not convinced look, which made him let out a sigh.

" Alright, can't I just come over because I missed you." He confessed

I made a pouty face. I wrapped my arms around him while he returned the hug.

" I love you so much." I whispered

" I love you more angel." he whispered back

We both pulled away from the hug and I headed back to the kitchen with JJ following behind me. I then went back to making my cookies. I could feel eyes on me, so I looked up to find JJ staring at me.

" Can I help you mister?" I questioned

All JJ did was smirked at me and came up to me and kissed the side of my neck. I let out a string of giggles due to the tickle sensation.

" Jay stop!"

" Come on Y/n/n! Let's do something more fun."

I turned around in his arms to face him. He then picked me up to put me on the counter. I put my arms around his neck and his arms gripped my hips.

" Jay, I just want to finish the cookies." I whined

He chuckled, " But I just want some love from my beautiful girlfriend, before I have to leave to go back to my friends."

I rolled my eyes, but said " Just help me with the cookies and then we can continue that little make out session you want right now."

JJ nodded his head and helped me with the cookie dough.

'Time Jump'

JJ and I were now in my room just chilling and maybe some lip locking. I look down at JJ due to him lying his head on my stomach.

" Babe?"

He looked up at me and tilted his head to the side.

" Why can't you tell your friends about me?" I said looking down

JJ's POV

I heard Y/n call me so I looked up and tilted my head to the side.

" Why can't you tell your friends about me?"

I sat up and pulled her into me.

" Baby, you know why. They will flip out if I tell them I'm dating a kook. But no matter what happens if they find out there alone I will still love you forever." I told her

I could feel her take a shaky breath so I hugged her tighter. I felt bad for keeping her a secret but my friends didn't take It well when John B told them about Sarah.

" How about I make it up to you?" I whispered right by her ear

" How?" She quietly said

I pushed her down gently and started kissing her jaw and made my way down.

'Time Jump'(Lets just say they had a long late afternoon)

I woke up to find something beautiful on me. I smiled but then frowned when I heard my phone ring. I looked to find John B calling, which made me panic.

" What's wrong Jay." Y/n asked

" I'm sorry bubba. It's just John B calling me."

She nodded her head and cuddled up to me more. I answered the call.

" Dude! What happened to hanging out yesterday."

" Sorry, something came up."

He laughed, " Like one of your one night stands."

" No, She's not a one night stand...oops!"

" What do you mean oops. Does little JJ have a girlfriend?"

I looked down at her before hanging up on him.

" Looks like the secrets are out. Sorry Y/n/n."

She giggled and kissed me softly. " It's okay. We will figure out how to settle this later."

We then just cuddled for most of the day, before I had to go see my friends.

'Later that day'

Y/n and I got out of her bed and put clothes on and headed downstairs. We both went to her kitchen to eat something. I saw her mom there.

" Hi Mrs. Y/l/n, how are you?" I asked politely

" Good afternoon JJ. I'm doing well, thanks for asking."

She then headed out to the patio. Once Y/n and I ate I had to head out.

" I'll see you soon baby." I said hugging her

" See you soon Bubs." She whispered

I pulled away from her hug to find her pouty lips, so I took that as an advantage to kiss them. She then walked me to the door so I could head back to the group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please enjoy the one and only JJ Maybank. Feel free to request anything.

-Samantha