That should be me (Part 2)-John B Routledge &JJ Maybank

Author Note's- This was a request from my Tumblr account. I copied all the imagines I wrote from here to that and some asked for a part 2 so I hope you like this one.

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

It's been about two weeks since my break down. I have been avoiding the group for about two weeks also because I wanted to be alone even though JJ said that I shouldn't due to me still feeling heartbroken. I was about to leave to go see my friends after a two weeks break.

'Time Skip'

I walked up to John B's to find nobody inside and found them sitting around talking among each other. When I got closer to them I called out to them.

" Hey everyone. Your girls back!"

Kie, Pope and JJ all ran up to me. Kie immediately threw her arms around me. I giggled at the action but hugged her back. Pope then joined the hug which had me and Kie in giggles.

" Alright you two. It's my turn to hug my best friend." JJ announced

They let go of me and JJ picked me up and hugged me. I wrapped my legs around his waist so I was not hanging from his neck.

" I missed you so much Y/n/n." he whispered

I hugged him tighter. " I missed you so much more." I whispered

" JJ let her go already." Kie said

We all started laughing. I was the first one to step laughing and my eye contact with John B.

" Hi John."

He waved at me. I walked slowly over to him. I opened my arms for a hug. He debated but gave in for the hug. I whispered...

" Sorry for being so distant from you guys."

" Y/n/n, it's ok. I know how you felt before you stopped coming around." He said back

I pulled away and looked at him shocked. He smiled.

" It's fine. Nobody told me. I kind of figured out it was me."

I smiled, but said

" Well let's do something."

JJ's POV

When I put Y/n/n down she made her way to John B. I got this weird feeling in my stomach when they hugged and whispered to each other. Pope looked at me. He came over and whispered...

" You okay dude. You look like you want to murder someone."

I turned to him. " I'm fine. Just feeling weird."

He chuckled. I looked at him confused.

" What?" I questioned

" You're jealous." He stated

I looked at him. I then heard Y/n/n ask to do something. Before she could get any farther I grabbed her wrist.

" Yes JJ." She asked

" Um, can we talk for a second."

She nodded for me to continue. I saw the group go into the house.

" How would you tell if you like someone?" I asked

She looked at me and giggled.

" Jay, do you have a crush? And you didn't tell me. I thought we were best friends." She asked