His whole world-Zayn Malik

A/n: Thank you so much for requesting, I really hope you enjoy it and appreciate the lovely Zayn and the other boys. This request goes out to the lovely @Manikheartstopper. Again thank you so much!

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn was trying his best to handle the gang while also trying to be there for Zee. He loved her dearly and always misses her when he has to leave her at the cabin just to keep her safe. Zayn was in the middle of a meeting when he felt his phone vibrate. He immediately took it out of his pocket to see that Zee had sent him a message. ' I know you're in a meeting right now, but I can't wait to spend the weekend with you. And I know it's not important information, but I just wanted to let you know.'

All he did was smile at the message and put his phone down. He was super excited to see her and spend so much time with his whole world.

Zee's POV

I was in Zayn's house looking around the kitchen to see if there is anything good that could help my hunger. I know I should be saying my home too, but it doesn't really feel like my own house because I am barely ever here. Zayn is always making me leave and I'm getting sick of being his secret. I understand he is trying to keep me safe, but when I have to be taken to the cabin I get super lonely out there.

After a while of looking for food, I just decided to head to the living room to put on a horror movie to wait for Zayn to come home. I was super pumped because he told me he was free this weekend and when he is with me he is all bubbly and soft and people say otherwise, which I don't listen to cause I know that he gets all shy with me. I find this side adorable.

It was about an hour later and I was on my second horror movie when the door opened. I jumped up from the couch and smiled when I saw Zayn walking through the door. I immediately ran up to him and hugged him. I had my head in the crook of his neck breathing in his scent.

" I missed you." I whispered in his right ear

" I missed you to Zee." he whispered back

We gently pulled away and it was quiet and all you could hear was the movie in the background. I was getting concerned because normally after we greet each other we would walk to the living room to cuddle, but he's not doing that. I went to put my hand on his arm and ask, but he pulled away from me and started pacing in the entryway.

" Zayn, babe what is it?" I stated

He shook his head and groaned. Normally I would try to calm him down but I don't want to make him even more mad or stressed than he already is. So I just stood in the entryway watching him pace, which was making me dizzy by just watching him.

All of a sudden he just stops pacing and stares right at the wall, which makes me even more concerned. " You need to head to the safe house." he whispered

It didn't register in my head, but when I asked him he turned around and he had this look of sympathy. " I'm so sorry baby. I know we were supposed to hang out today, but something happened so the guys and I have to talk about it. "

I tried my best to consume the tears that were forming in my eyes and just nodded. I could tell he felt really bad about the whole thing. All she could think about was that she just wished she could have a normal day where she could cuddle up against her boyfriend.

Zayn's POV

I could tell she was doing some hard thinking and also trying not to cry, which made me even feel much worse. I didn't know how to help. I really did what to hang out with her, but Harry did the most horrible thing and we have to clean up his mess. The guys kind of know about my life, but they never really meet Zee. I'm just scared about what could happen. I don't want Zee to get hurt or worse killed.