Father's Princess-Luke Hemming

Author's Note- This was requested by @brideofharrystyles. I hope you enjoy this. I tried to add the things you wanted.

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in the kitchen making dinner for everyone. Ashton was in the living room with Luke and the other two crazy guys. I call my best friends. Our parents were somewhere in the house since we were having a family meal with Ashton and I's friends. Our parents include them in family things because they adore all of them. I had music on while I was making spaghetti with garlic bread. While everything was cooking I was singing and dancing to their new song Best years.

Luke POV

I was in the living room with the guys and we heard our voices coming from the kitchen. All of us got up from where we were sitting. I was the first one to see Emmy dancing and singing to our song. We stayed there until we were noticed. Emmy turned around and blushed when she saw us staring at her. Then to make her feel better all of us decided to jam out to our new album.

'Time Skip'

Once everyone was done eating dinner we all talked before deciding to clean up the table from the amazing dinner that Emmy made for us.

Emmy's POV

'Time Skip'

Everything was cleaned so I made my way to the living room where everyone was hanging out. I heard my dad giving Luke a hard time. I found it really funny how he got so scared.

" Luke are you treating my daughter right." my dad asked

Luke nods his head yes. We all talked and hung out until my dad took Luke to another room. I got curious and stayed where I was.

Luke's POV

Emmy's dad was talking to me and to say I was not scared would be a total lie. He kind of terrifies me a little because he is so overprotective of her. Her dad asked me to follow him because he didn't want anyone else to know.

" Luke I need to tell you something about Emmy."

I got really worried about her because I thought something was wrong.

" If Emmy gets really emotional around you, it's because she has a fear of losing you."

My heart almost broke just from hearing him say that. We made our way back to the living room. I looked up to find Emmy, but she was nowhere to be in sight. I started getting really nervous and almost in a full on panic until her mom pointed to the upstairs. I ran as fast as I could to her room. I saw that she had pictures and posters of the boys and I. While looking at them I heard a noise come from the bathroom. I walked over and knocked on it.

" Emmy Baby, are you ok." I asked concerned

I heard her get up and come to the door. I moved a little so she could come out. When she came out, I looked up to find her with a red face and puffy eyes. It broke my heart to see her that way. I went up to her and gave her a huge hug. We made our way to her bed and I whispered...

" You are never going to lose me Emmy."

She nodded her head and then I kissed her on her forehead. She was still crying a little bit more. We got under the covers and she lied on me while I just held her. I heard her breathing slow down so I knew she was fast asleep. I heard her door open, so I turned my head carefully so I didn't wake her. I found both of her parents staring at me with smiles on their faces. I said...

" She fell asleep. "

They both modded and Emmy's dogs came in and joined us on the bed. Her parents left so it was just me and a beautiful girl lying on me. That night I made sure to never leave or lose her and her to never lose me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopefully you like it.

-Samantha