Too Young- Peter Parker

Author's notes-Ugh I love these song ones. I am just literally obsessed with them. Haha sorry for all of them. Song- Too Young by Sabrina Carpenter

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

' Big lights, people; rushing to grow up before you know stop signs, denied; everyone tells me I gotta go slow; and it's gonna hurt sometimes, no matter what you do; but nothing can change my mind.'

I was standing on a chair helping Liz with homecoming decorations while she was complaining about not having a date. I could really care less if I did not have a date to homecoming. While she was talking I stopped listening to her and looked around the lunch room and saw Peter Parker sitting with his friend Ned. I have always had a crush on him, but I could never tell him that. Why do you ask. I am too shy when it comes to talking about my feelings. While I was daydreaming I saw a hand in front of my face. I jumped and fell out of my chair. I heard people around me laugh, which made me feel sad, but I didn't show it on my face. I then just continued to listen to Liz blabing her mouth.

' If I'm too young; to fall in love; why do you keep running through my brain?; if I'm too young; to know anything. Why do I know that I'm just not the same?; don't tell me I won't, don't tell me I can't feel; what I'm feeling is real!; 'cause I'm not too young.'

The bell rang for lunch to end and head to our class. I got up and almost ran out of the lunch room because of that embarrassing moment that happened. When I was running I smacked into something hard and I was about to fall again until someone caught me. I opened my eyes to them looking at my crush Peter. Peter and I held eye contact for about a whole minute until we came to reality. He then let me go so that I was standing up straight. We then went on our way. 'Y/N you are so dumb why did you not ask him to homecoming' I decided to go and find Peter after my class. I walked in and went to my normal seat in science. I then looked around and found the back of a brown hair boy that was wearing the same outfit as Peter was. ' Could that be him. Peter is my crush that I love.'

' Skip to the end of the day'

' Raindrops, deep thoughts; pictures of you and me wherever I go; laughing, running to a place where nobody says no; it's gonna hurt sometimes no matter what you do; but I've got to fall to fly.'

Once the bell rang to head home I walked to my locker and grabbed my things I needed for tonight and walked to the bus so I could head home. I was suspecting Peter to be on, but he wasn't on today. I grabbed my phone to use while riding the bus.

' Skip to apartment'

I finally got to my apartment after about a couple minutes. Peter and I live in the same apartment building. Once I got my door unlocked, I walked to my room to think about my crush on Peter.

' If I'm too young to fall in love, why do you keep running through my brain?; if I'm too young to know anything, why do I know that I'm just not the same?; don't tell me I won't, don't tell me I can't feel what I'm feeling is real; 'cause I'm not too young; 'cause I'm not too young.'

While thinking I was wondering why loving someone this much at a young age hurts. It hurts me because I know I could never go up to Peter and say ' I like you a lot Peter' it's just not me. I guess that I'm never going to find the courage to ask him or tell him for that matter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am not sure about this one. Tell me your opinions, I know I should feel comfortable cause I wrote it but I don't know. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.

- Samantha