Criminal Recorded-Machine Gun Kelly

A/n: Thank you so much for requesting, angel. I really hope you enjoy this and I have made it to your standards. This one goes to the lovely @overdose cal-. Again thank you so much.

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking around trying to find my boyfriend, when I heard shouting. I grew confused and concerned so I tried to speed my pace up to find out what the shouting was about. I turned the corner to find Kelly shouting at one of the other employees that works here. I didn't want to interfere, but at the same time I want to make sure nobody gets hurt too badly.

" Babe?" I said cautiously

He turned around, but didn't let the guy go. I let out a sigh before slowly walking up to him. I put a gentle hand on his shoulder and I could feel how he instantly became less tense. I gave him a gentle look and pulled his hand off the guy and nodded my head for the guy to leave. He immediately ran the other way.

" Babe, I understand your work life, but come on. Attacking your co-workers, thats super low for you" I said

He let out a sigh of frustration. I felt his shoulders drop and he looked deeply disappointed in himself. I was about to tell him something, but he looked up and looked at me with so much guilt. Which made me grow even more concerned than before. " What's going on with you baby?"

He took my hands into his and frowned. " I don't know."

I looked up and sighed. I took my hands out of his and out mine on the side of his face. I gave him a pointed look, just to tell him I'm not stupid. " Kelly, I know you. I know there is something going on, but you're not telling me."

He pushed my hands down and started pacing the hallway. He let out a loud groan and ran his hands through his hair. He turned to me and looked over. " You won't don't get it. You will never understand Zee."

I tried to walk closer to him, but he took a step back so I stayed put. " Then tell me Kelly. What's going on?"

He just shook his head and pushed past me and continued to walk away from me. I was just standing there watching him. I could feel my eyes tear up, but I didn't give them the satisfaction of letting my emotions get the best of me.

Kelly's POV

I didn't want to tell Zee about my problem because I want to try to avoid telling her about the little chat I had with her dad. I didn't have the heart to tell her that her dad felt like we didn't belong together. Just thinking about this now makes me want to punch something. And that's exactly what I did. I turned to the wall and punched it so hard that the skin on my knuckles broke. They started bleeding, but I didn't care about that right now. I didn't understand how nobody gets that I was in love with Zee and I would do anything to protect her. I was not going to break up with her. Because if I did, I don't think I could handle the pain of the heartbreak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I eventually calmed down and I was now in the training room going through the tasks that my boss set up. I was trying to get my mind off of all this stuff with Zee and her dad. Before I was able to throw the knife at the target I saw my boss walk in. I gulped a little scared of him right now. I didn't know if the guy I was torturing told him about the situation. He looked at me and looked down at the knife in my hand. I put it carefully on the table so I couldn't throw it and hurt him.

" I had a little chat with your girlfriend's dad, and you know how much I can't stand that guy. He told me that he wanted you to break up with her. But you didn't listen to him, so he wants me to talk to you. And I told him I would." He paused before starting up again. " I know that she's from a rich family, but you know she's probably just using you for attention because her daddy doesn't give her enough."

Random Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें