Unwrap Me-Colby Brock

A/n: I just thought I'd drop this small one. I know Christmas is over, but I got sick over the break and didn't get to finish until today. So Merry Late Christmas to whoever celebrates. I kind of got this idea from an Ariana Grande song. Please relax and enjoy.

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on the couch scrolling through tik tok when I kept getting videos of girls making outfits out of wrapping paper. I just knew I had to try on Colby. I went to my room to start planning. As I was planning out how I want the outfit to look I got a call from Kat. I picked it up and smiled. " Hey Kat! What's up?" I questioned

" Hey, just wanted to chat." She said

I nodded while cutting out the pieces for my outfit. " What are you doing?" Kat questioned

I replied with, " You know that trend going around where everyone is creating outfits out of wrapping paper?"

She let out a loud laugh while saying, " Don't tell me you're making one for Colby."

I stayed silent while making the skirt. She stopped laughing. " OMG! Oh my god! You're actually being for real."

I let out a chuckle. " Yea, I just think Colby's reaction will be amazing." She was just watching me. " Girl when you're done making it please show me."

I nodded while continuing the skirt I'm still making.

'time jump'

I was just about when I heard someone enter Kat's room. I glanced up to fins Sam. " Hey Sam!" I shouted

He glanced up confused until he saw me through the phone. " Hey Y/n/n. What are you working on?" He said, wrapping his arms around Kat.

I smiled, " Something for Colby, we'll, more for my entertainment." I said laughing at the end

He raised his eyebrows interested in the thing I was making. " Are you almost done?" Kat asked

Right as she asked I finished the very last part of the outfit. I smiled at both of them. " Done." I exclaimed

" We'll go try it on." Kat said excitedly

I smiled and nodded. " Be right back." I said rushing to the bathroom. I was carefully putting it on to not rip it. I heard Kat yelling through the phone. " Girl hurry, I want to see." I let out a soft chuckle while double checking that everything was perfect. I smiled, hyping myself up. I opened the door and stated...

" Okay, Are you guys ready?"

I didn't get to hear Sam's response due to Kat screaming. " I've been ready." I let out a laugh before walking over to the phone. Kat let out a loud gasp while Sam's jaw immediately dropped. "Omg! You look so gorgeous Y/n/n." Kat said hyping me up

I felt my cheeks getting warm. " Thanks Kat."

" Colby is going to die when he sees you." Kat stated

I smiled when Sam smirked. " What's that face for?" He let out a chuckle before saying,"Just so you know Colby just showed up at the house."

I felt myself panic, " What!" I whisper shouted

He just laughed at my reaction. Kat let out a small laugh before calming me down. " Y/n/n don't panic, you look stunning." I glanced at her, " You think so."

She smiled through the phone. " Now go get your man."

I chuckled. " Well I'll let you know how it goes." She winked, " You better." Which made me laugh, we hung up and I started hyping myself up. I took a deep breath before calling him just to make sure he was home.

" Hey, baby." he said

" Hi."

I heard him let out a chuckle. " What's up, I know you're home."

I let out a small giggle. " I just want to make sure you are home."

" Why?" he sounded curious

" You know, I may or may not have a surprise for you."

" Really!" he said

I ignored his response to ask, " Where are you in the house?"

" The living room." he stated

I smiled to myself. " Stay there."

Before he could say anything else I hung up. I took one last deep sigh before heading down the stairs. I turned on the song which made Colby laugh. " Babe, what is this?" he asked through deep chuckles

Which only made me let out giggles. " It's your surprise, silly." I said walking down the rest of the steps.

" Okay you ready?" I asked feeling nervous

" Babe, what are you nervous about?"

I let out a chuckle. " No reason, I'm coming in."

" We'll hurry up and get your cute butt in here."

I felt myself blush. I slowly walked in and Colby's eyes widened. I felt butterflies swarming in my stomach along with my heartbeat getting faster just from him watching me.

Colby's POV

I was really confused when she turned music on but also kind of excited to see what she had planned.

After I told her to get her cute butt in the room, I was getting pumped up. What I didn't expect was to see her in wrapping paper. My brain froze just watching her. I was speechless, I then listened to the lyrics and smirked. " So you want me to unwrap you?" I saw her blush which was adorable. I got up from the couch and walked over to her. I gently placed my hands on her hips and glanced up and down her body. Seeing her body covered in wrapping paper up closer was even more exciting.

I leaned my head to her right ear and whispered. " I would love to do the honors of ripping this off you."

I pulled back to find her staring up at me with so much love. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down to her lips. Once her lips touched mine I couldn't stop myself from going in deeper. She let out a soft groan from the feeling. I felt my hands exploring her body. I pulled away and picked her up over my shoulder. She let out a slight scream. " Colby!"

I just chuckled and made my way to the bedroom. " What for the room cause you will be screaming my name to the whole world darling." I said

Your POV

I felt myself blush again from his words. I then wrapped my arms around his back so I didn't fall. " Colby..." I mumbled

He tightened his hold on me and responded with, " Yes princess."

I let out a nervous giggle. " Um...the paper might have torn when you picked me up." All he did was laugh, " Well it was going to come off anyway."

The next thing I knew I was softly tossed on his bed with him leaning over me. " I can't wait to rip this off." he whispered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I know some of you won't like me for how I ended it, but I rather not write anything with that. I mean feel free to imagine. I know I might be robbing you guys, it's just I don't feel super comfortable writing the whole topic.

Oh and before you guys ask, Yes I'll be trying to get all your requests by the end of this week. I was just sick but I'm feeling motivated to write more this year, so those are coming soon I promise.

Thank you so much for supporting me through the many years I started writing.

-Samantha