Enemies to lovers-Griffin Gluck

A/n: Thank you so much for requesting! This request goes out to @maryana10198

Also so sorry for not posting sooner, but I have had writers block, also no motivation, but I am back and ready to write again. Thank you all for being so patient with me. And I know I said it before but HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!! I said it before but wanted to say it again lol sorry, on with the imagine!!!

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I was on the set of Tall Girl talking to Ava and Sabrina when I saw Griffin walking over. I rolled my eyes and let out a groan which made the girls look at what I was looking at. 

" Y/n/n come on. We know you secretly enjoy his company." Ava said 

I looked at her. " I will never in my life enjoy his company." I told her pointing at him

Griffin rolled his eyes. " Aw come on Y/n, you know you love me." he teased 

I said, " Yea, in your dreams Griffin." 

I then walked away to go back to the set before I heard Griffin yell...

" You're always in my dreams baby." 

I rolled my eyes, and continued walking over to the set. 

Griffin's POV

I was walking around set waiting to get back into filming when I saw Ava, Sabrina, and Y/n. I smirked and decided to head over there just to bother her. I enjoy getting under her skin. Everyone thinks I hate her, but she's actually really sweet, but I have a reputation to up hold. When I got up to them I over heard her say she would never enjoy my company. I decided to tease her and say...

" Aw come on Y/n, you know you love me." 

I saw her roll her eyes while the other two girls were trying not to laugh. 

" Yea, in your dreams Griffin." I heard her say

She then started walking away, but before she could get far I yelled...

" You're always in my dreams baby!" 

That made Ava and Sabrina crack. They started laughing, until Ava asked...

" Griffin, why do you always have to do that?" 

I looked at her confused. " Do what?" 

She gave me a knowing look. " You know, tease her and just plan out annoy her." 

I let out a chuckle before telling them. 

" Guys, I'm just messing around. I honestly just love annoying her. It's my job since you know we hate each other." 

Sabrina groaned. I looked over at her. 

" Griffin! Why do you even hate her? How can you even hate her? She's like the sweetest person to be around." 

I rolled my eyes. " I'm not explaining myself to you guys." 

I then walked off over to set. I heard the both of them following me. 

Your POV

I was standing around the set we have to film at when I heard footsteps coming my way. I looked over to find Griffin I let out a low groan. He looked over at me and sent me a cheeky wink. I made a disgusted face, but inside my stomach was doing all kinds go flips. I never really hated him. When we first met I was actually really nice to him, but he just was straight up hated my guts. So till this day we hate each other. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to find Ava. She had a small smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.