Best friends w/ a twist-Betty Cooper

It will be your perspective until I tell you it's not.

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My friends and I were chilling in the lounge at school before class started. I was sitting on the arm of the chair that Archie was sitting in. We were just being kids and talking about random crap that most teens talk about. The bell suddenly rang and made me jump off the end of the chair to the floor. Thank god for wearing jeans because if I didn't then I would have flashed everyone in this room.

" You ok Y/N/N." Jug said to me while helping me off the floor.

" Yeah, I'm good, just got startled a little." I said back

Everyone ends up laughing at my response which made me hide behind Archie for protection, but that made them laugh more. Once they all had a good laugh we all made our way to our classes. We all pretty much ended up walking to biology since that's the first period. I sat next to Jug in the back and he kept teasing me about what happened about a minute ago. I would have told you that I was annoyed, but that would be a total lie since I love him so much as a best friend of course.

' Skip to lunch'

When the bell rang for lunch I walked to my locker and put my backpack in there and headed to grab some lunch. I normally pack one but forgot to do it this morning. After getting my lunch I made it to our lunch table that's outside. While the others were talking about solving a mystery I was just staring at my best girl friend, Betty Cooper, the perfect girl next door. Why am I staring at her you may ask. If you would like to know, I may or may not have a tiny crush on her. I mean how could you not have one. Just look at her, she is gorgeous.

Betty's Pov

While the others and I were talking about trying to figure out what to do with finding Jason's killer. I noticed Y/N/N in a really deep thought while staring intensely at me so I decided to do what best friends do. Call her out... " Hey, Y/N/N you there." I saw her face grow red because of how I caught her. Man I love this girl, she is my best friend that I could never ask for.

Your Pov

I snapped out of my thoughts because Betty had caught me looking at her for a very long time. I could feel my face grow red from getting caught. God that's so embarrassing. The others stopped talking. I got up and ran, I was not sure of where I was going to go but I just wanted to hide from life at this very moment. I decided to hide in the bathroom. You may be thinking, that's such a bad spot. Well let me tell you I don't care. I hide out for a while and then once the bell rings I walk super fast to my locker and then my next class.

Betty's Pov

Before any of us could talk to her, she just got up and ran back to the school. I was about to get up and follow her until I felt Veronica pull me back down. "Betty give her sometime." she said. I was about to protest until she said " Please, she needs it." I didn't say anything after that. I look to where the boys were sitting and they just stare at us really confused. The bell rings so we all get our trash and then head to class.

Jughead's Pov

I looked around while talking to the others and noticed Y/N/N stare into space. When Betty caught her she was pretty embarrassed. I frankly would be too, but everyone was going to talk about it except me because I know all of her secrets since we have known each other longer. Before they could she got up and ran, I knew she would be in the bathroom until the bell rings.

Archie's Pov

We were all talking and then all of a sudden everyone turned to look at Y/N/N. I looked at her face which was all red from something, but I don't know what happened. Before I could open my mouth she got up and left. All I could tell you is the girl gets so embarrassed over little things, but I love her since Jug and I grew up with her.

Veronica's Pov

I don't know her much, but I could tell you that she got caught looking right at Betty which embarrassed her to make her run. Before Betty could leave I grabbed her to make her stay and let Y/N cool off until we saw her again.

Your Pov

' Skip the rest of school'

After my last class I hurry and make a run for the exit to go home and forget about my day. As I was walking to my house I passed Betty's window of her bedroom and saw her just relaxing. I all of a sudden get the confidants to walk to her door and talk to her. When I knocked, Alice opened the door and she let me in. I made my way to the stairs and headed to Betty's room. I knocked on her room door to let her know I was there before walking in.

" Hey, Y/N/N what brings you here." She said

" Um just wanted to talk about it earlier." I grew nervous all of a sudden.

" Sure, what about."

" Um, Imayhaveatinycrushonyou."I said really fast so she couldn't hear me.

" Sorry Y/N/N I didn't understand you."

" Forget I said anything Betty."

I walked to her bed and lied down while looking at her ceiling. We both were completely quiet until Betty started talking again.

" I need you to be honest with me ok." She sounded serious

" Yeah." I said back

" Do you or do you not have a crush on me."

I grew nervous, I looked down to void eye contact with her. I knew she got her answer by my actions already. I heard her give out a sigh. I knew that meant she doesn't feel the same. Before she could say anything I said " I am not hurt by you not liking me back, but we're still friends." I could tell she knew I was lying to her, but didn't say anything. " Yeah we are still our besties of friends." She said, with that Betty and I continued to gossip until I had to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this was a very long one, but it was a fun story line that I wanted to test out and see how you guys like it. This took a while to figure out the plot to it but I hope you guys enjoy this little love story/ besties forever.

-Samantha