Chapter1: Jasper & Demetri

I don't own Twilight characters, belongs to Stephenie Meyer. And uh.. well, I own Jermaine, Landon & Sari. ;))

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +  - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -- 

Chapter 1

It has been five months since he left.

Since he told me I was not good enough for him.

And since he pressed his cold marble lips to my forehead.

His way of saying that I'm just a human that was frail, fragile like a china doll, and vulnerable who would broke at any moment if he put too much effort in kissing my lips.

The horrible pain in the pit of my stomach is continually aching. The same as the wound in my chest, still bleeding abnormally.

Only one reason is behind my suffering.

And the reason was...

Edward.

My forever with him was cut abruptly just because of a stupid papercut at my disastrous eighteenth birthday party.Jasper is still not in control of his blood thirst.And that's why he lunged for me when he saw and smelled a pinprick of blood from my finger. But I didn't blame him.Because I know it's just normal for vampires to ran after a human's blood.It's part of their nature.Ever since, I was crying every night. Nonstop. I would mope in the corner of my room and sulk. Charlie got even mad at me because I didnt eat for two days. I was in a total wreck. I was a terrific heart broken eighteen year old teenager. Because Charlie hated to see me moping under his roof, I decided to go somewhere else.But where? To the reservation? But Jacob's already dead. He was killed by that Victoria. I thought of hurting myself even more so I made up my mind to hang out at the Cullen's House. There, I would sleep in the couch at noon on weekends, and prowled around the house after school. And every time I do that, my heart would break into tiny, thousand pieces. But its okay, because the pain I'm feeling is the only reminder that Edward had been real, and that it wasnt just a product of my imagination or a stupid dream.

I considered of ending my own life this night, when suddenly a pale, white hand rapped on my window. 

And I didnt have any idea that this night would change everything.

I leaped from my bed and walked towards my window. My heart was beating furiously and I was so scared. Maybe its Victoria coming to try again to avenge her mate's death. Or worse, it was the Volturi. Hesistantly, I opened  my window and craned my neck outside to see who it was has been rapping on my window in the dead of the night at 11pm. I was so surprised to see two familiar faces staring right back at me.

The first had the angelic face but he had a fierce expression with his crimson red eyes, slick black hair and muscular body. The other had the face I had known for so long as I had known Edward. His liquid topaz eyes glinted under the moonlight, and his messy honey blonde hair stood out. His body was built tall and lean.

I gawked at them and slapped my face softly to be sure that what I was seeing was real. my face was in a surprised manner and my heart was spinning despite of my bleeding.

Demetri.

Jasper.

They had come for me. Well? What do they want from me?