Chapter 43: Good News

Guys! Im so sorry I havent uploaded in a long time. Its just that i really have no time. Sorry! :( I miss wattpad so much. And all my friends here. So uhm.. I had a writer;s block but its okay. I will still upload. This chapter is for you guys. :) Thanks for supporting my story! :))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 43 --Good News

" Isabella, I would like everyone to be here at the main room at exactly 8:00 sharp. We will have a gathering. " Master Aro ordered, his bright red eyes were glistening. 

" Yes, as you wish your majesty. " i replied.

Master Aro was a little anxious today but I still can see the calmness he held within him. Its because of the upcoming war he was thinking about too much.

I went out the room and proceeded on informing my fellow volturi for the gathering.

After I was done, I went to Marco and Jasper.

" Let's go love. Marco, son hold my hand child. "

And with that we arrived i the main room exactly at 7:58.

All Volturi were present. The Cullens were already there and at last, Aro spoke.

" My subjects of the Volturi coven, We all know of the upcoming war. And we know in ourselves, that we must win, because we will win! " Master Aro strengthened his voice.

We cheered and gave him a round of applaused.

Aro beamed and Caius clapped his hands softly.

Marcus winked at Jane and even though the tension was present, we still had the courage and bravery present in the room.

Suddenly, Alice gasped.

All of us turned to look at her and stared.

For the whole minute, her eyes just glazed and she stared into the distance.

Aro went over to her and held her hand.

A second later, Alice went back to reality and Aro withdrew his hand from Alice's. 

Both of them stared into each other eyes.

The Tension rose.

dug.

dug.

dug.

-----

^

 " Aro, Alice, are you alright? "  Carlisle asked.

The Two vampires turned their heads to cARLISLE. Then stared into each other;s eyes again.

" WOOOOOH! They backed out! They decided that a war's not gonna help! So they changed their plans! "

Alice shouted.

Master Aro laughed and all of us joined in.

We clapped our hands for the good news.

Jasper leaned and kissed me softly.

" We will have a grand ball tonight! " Aro announced and everyone whooped for triumph.

~ so guys! was it okay? :) im going to upload tomorrow or later if i can. bye, luv u!