Chapter37: Emmett playing Doodle Jump

People!!! I missed all of you! Im so sorry for not uploading in a MONTH! Its killing me but Im so preoccupied. :( Hope you will forgive me. 

Chapter 37 

Hazel or what I mean is Karah, and I carried on talking with each other about our vampire life. She told me every single, microscopic little thing and nothing was left out. I also told her my life story. We were becoming comfortable and comfortable every second with each other. She could even be my sister. We can relate and understand things abou each other. Now, I was glad that she became a part of my life. A new sister, a new best friend. A new shoulder to lean on when things get tough, I knew it, because the way I look in Karah's eyes, I could see compassion and friendship.

'' WHOOAAAA! This is awesome!!! YEAAH! " Big Emmett screamed beside me. For the past hours, he was playing doodle jump, an addictive game. And by the way, I forgot to mention that I have tracked and channeled Jasper and my son Marco and I found out that they wont be back immediately for the two of them were still having a bonding. It was nice to see them. I have channeled Jermaine next and found out that she and Landon were talking under a big enormous tree in the middle of a forest. 

I nudged Emmett hard in the ribs and he made a clicking sound. Karah laughed and teased Emmett.

" Im next Emmett. I have to beat your score. " Felix said silently who was leaning against a tree.

" Okay Felix. But I just dont know if you could ever beat my score. HAHA. " Emmett mocked.

" You know Emm, your such a baby. Playing Doodle Jump!!! Do you even think it's nice? " I muttered and winked at Karah who rolled on the forest floor laughing.,

" Leave me alone Bells. Im tryin' to concentrate here. " Emmett grumbled as he shifted his position and grunted after five seconds later.

" Okay Emm, whatever. Now, why don't we hunt? I'm very hungry. " I suggested and Karah's eyes sparked at the idea.

" Im not coming with you. I have to reach 8,000,000 for the record. GO so you could stop bothering me. " Emmett said and I hit him in the head but he just chuckled.

" Can I go  with you? " Karah asked shyly. I nodded at her and she smiled genuinely.

Karah and I hiked for about ten minutes and we came across a group of mountain lions and bucks. Without having any second thoughts, we attacked the group and fed. The animal blood, friendly to my system and I could see the light in karah's eyes.

After a few minutes, Karah and I went back to our base camp and saw Jasper and Marco were already there. Emmett was still engrossed in his game and Jasper was shouting at him but he's not answering. Instead, he whooped and yeahhhed everytie something amazing happens to his Doodle Jump game. What a jerk, Emmett.

" Hi, Love. " I kissed Jasper in the neck when we approached each other.

" My sweet Bella. I miss you. " He breathed in my ear as he enveloped me in a hug. Marco sat down beside Karah and the two began to talk.

" So how was your trip?" I asked Marco and he gave me a veyr wide smile.

" It was COOL! Dad bought me shaved ice and some fishballs and ice cream. " Marco said and the word dad sent heating waves to my undead heart.

I grinned and ruffled my son's hair.

" What did you do Mom? " 

" Karah and I came from a hunting trip. "

" So, was it okay too? "

" Yes son. It was pretty good. Now, why dont you sleep? " I murmured and Marco stood up and went to his father. I smiled and chuckled.

" Im tired and yes, Ill sleep now. Dad has to sing me a lullaby. " Marco said and he smiled shyly.

" Of course son. Why not. " Jasper, my gentleman, said.

" Thanks Dad. Night, Mom. Night Uncle Emmett and uhm..Karah. Uncle Felix, good night. " Marco said and went to each of us as he gave me peck on the cheek, Emmett , a playful hit on the head, Karah, a hug and Felix, handshake. It looked cute.

" Night little man. " Emmett responded and he lie down on the hard forest floor and continued on playing his silly game.

" Crazy Uncle Em. " was last of Marco's sweet words as he drifted off to sleep. 

Unvoluntarily, I was already channeling, one of the most random people at the time.

Angela Weber.

And she was in great trouble. 

HEY! I HOPE THAT YOU GUYS WILL STILL CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR THE NEW VOLTURI GUARD. :]

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND I LOVE YOU ALL. :))