Chapter45: Weber Weber

Heyyyya all guys!!! I'm a little sad, you know that.. its because the other supporters of my story haven't read the last update I made. :((

But here's Chapter 45. Five more chapters. and this awesomeness is over :) Waha. JOkiessss

xoxox,

Dianneythewriter

^^^^^^^______^^^^^^_______^^^^^^_______*******_______******_______********_______****

CHAPTER FORTY FIVE. REBELLIOUS ANGELA

How could I be so stupid?!

I totally forgot about Angela Weber! mY GOOD friend from high school. :( OH NO!

Last time, while I was unaware, channeling her, she was in danger. And then I just totally forgot all about her.

Because of the rush of things, I was overwhelmed. 

Jermaine, Landon, Charlie, my vamp cousins, my sweet Marco! The rogue vampires, Sanguine, saving everyone from the plane.  Jane and Aro being true mates. Making Sulpicia and him false mates. Like me and Edward and Jasper and Alice. Those happenings, clogging my memory to even recall of Angela. I was so PREOCCUPIED with everything. The pressure and duty being a High Volturi Council. What's lacking.. being assigned as the Queen of Vampires. Huh. Like that would happen.

" I'm being ignored. I can't take it! '' Alice dramatically grasped Renata's shoulders and faked a cry.

" Isabella. General of the Volturi Guard. Seriously, can you please recognize our presence? " Renata whispered.

I was like woken up from a deep pool of my thoughts and quickly apologized.

Renata gave me a friendly kiss and bid alice and me good bye for she is going to have a quick talk with Caius about some matters about the Covens in South Africa. I waved her good bye and she turned her back from us.

" I'm sorry sissy. " I apologized to Alice just to see her in an empty emotion, her eyes were glazed.

She's having a vision.

" Weber. " Edward said as soon as he was beside me.

A flash of memories with him pierced my brain and then it was just gone.

The Weber word he just said gave me chills.

" What about ANgela? " 

" She's coming here to Volturi. Begging for her death. She can't take the fact that she's a monster. " Alice recited. Eyes, still glazed.

" No. " I whispered. I mentally cried.

" We should.. stop her. "

" Too late. " Edward seethed.

" Why ?!?! " I hysterically asked. SOme of the VOlturi members turned their heads in our direction.

I just smiled wryly at them and they smiled back at me.

" Because.. Angela is now boarding the plane to Italy. " Alice answered my question.

" Dammit. Then... we should excuse ourselves from the ball. " I reasoned out.

" Are you out of your mind Isabella? This is a victory ball and a semi engagement party of Jane and MAster Aro. " Edward said.