Chapter22: Proposal

Chapter 22

It's been a few months already after the party. Things with me and Jasper were going stronger and stronger every second of forever . And that was fine and still makes my dead heart flutter.I had gone into some training with Felix and Jasper. I have learned to fight, defend, and attack. I have learned how to rip some vampire's neck. I catched up easily with them. I have undergone training for like.. five months now already. I still have the amazing self control in me that a new born vampire can't have.  My eyes stayed red, not golden butterscotch because I'm not a vegetarian like the Cullens. I have also found out that my ability is very useful. And dangerous. Unique and is likely very good to use in a fight or a war. I can set a vampire on fire with just one flick of my finger or one whisper of the word fire. My Master Aro is very impressed of me as well as his brothers Caius and Marcus. Jane, the charming sadist and torturer, became my best friend. WHich made me brought  the topic of  the vision, Alice  had five months ago of the danger which involved me and Jane. But the future changes, right? So it made me felt good that there's nothing bad going to happen. Yet. 

" Bella. "  Jasper's fine voice echoed from behind me as he snaked his hands to my waist and kissed my brunette heavy dark hair.

" Yes, love? " I said.

" Nothing. I just missed you. Are you fine with the training? " Jasper asked, his voice concerned and full of burning love.

" Yeah. It was fun. Finally, I shine at something. " I murmured and then faced him. Our faces were inches away from each other. 

" Of course you do. " Jasper said.

I chuckled and Jasper kissed my lips lightly. Then he got down on one knee and pulled out a small, violet velvet box from the front pocket of his jeans.

My eyes widened adn I already knew what he is going to do. He's going to ask me to marry him. Well, there's only one answer if he asks, YES.

I smiled adoringly at him and he flashed his so white, perfect teeth as his ruby red eyes gleamed. He then opened the box and fished out a silver ring.

" Isabella Marie Swan, will you marry me? " 

I stared in his gorgeous red eyes for a moment before responding to him.

" Yes Jasper. I will marry you. " I said and then felt thering slipped on my finger. I held it out and gazed at it. Jasper stood from hi position and took me in his arms, then we kissed like there's no tomorrow.

When we broke apart Jasper hugged me tightly. That's when the phone rang in my pocket.

" Hello? " I said when I hit the accept call button. 

" Congratulations, Bella! " Alice's dreamy voice.

Of course she would know, she could see the future.

" Thanks Alice. "

" So.. that means Esme, Rosalie and me are going to be the ones who will organize fro your wedding? "

I looked at Jasper and he shrugged giving me the whatever-you-want look. 

" Bella?"

" Oh. Yeah, sure. BUt Jasper and me still don't have a date. "

" It would be good if the time going to be next week. " ALice suggested. I guess t cant be that bad so I glance at Jasper and he gave me a thumbs up sign.

" Okay. Next Week. Wednesday? Would that be okay? "

" Yeah sure Bella. Tell Jazz I said congratulations and uh.. Edward said hi to Jasper and you."

" Oh, thanks. Tell everybody I miss them. "

" Sure Bells. Bye, I will call you later. "

" Yeah, Bye. "

The line went dead and I went back to Jasper's inviting arms. I dissolved into him as he caressed my hair.

" We should let Master Aro know of our plans. " Jasper said.

" Yes, we should. Shall we go? "

" Let's go. "

jasper and I made our way to Master Aro study and found him engrossed in a book. 

" Master. " Jasper and I chorused as we made a little bow to Aro.

" Hello. My young and beautiful guards. '' 

" Jasper and I are going to get married next week, on Wednesday. " I told Master and waved my right hand and the silver ring glistened.

" Oh, I see. Congratulations! " 

" Thanks MAster. UHh.. The cullens will be the one going to organize it. "

" Really? That would be good. "

" Thanks Master. The whole Volturi family will be invited of course. " I chuckled and Aro looked at me. I remembered my Dad. Oh, right. I'm going to get married now and he doesnt even know.

I was snapped back from my thoughts when Master Aro stood up from his comfortable chair making a noise in the process.

He was about to say something when the door of his study bursted open revealing Renata in her black outfit of black leather pants, black long sleeves and black sneakers, her hair was in a bun and she looks..stricken. And alarmed.

" Renata? You should have knocked. " Aro pointed out.

" Sorry Master but we've got a bad news. " Renata said and Chelsea, Demetri, Alec and Jane appeared behind her.

Oh no.