Chapter 47 Jazzbell

guys.. only 3 more chapters left . and this story would end. thanks for the votes and comments.

really appreciate it! thank you for being tuned to my piece of work :) hope you will continue to be

with me till the last three chapters. :))) So, here's chapter 47! Hope you will like it :)

-----

Chapter 47 Jazzbell

Being a vampire for the past one decade, made me realize things really had their own way of working. I was blessed enough to be with the man I'm uncontrollably in love, to have my own adoptive son, Marco. To be with the Cullens , to have a strong friendship with my old flame, Edward. And most of all, I was glad because Charlie and I get to stay together forever, he's my dad and I love him so much. Up until now, I never had a news about Renee. I never channeled her, thinking that what I might see may bring me tears which will never come out of my ruby eyes.

I'm highly honored to be part of the HIgh council of the Volturi, my big family. I fought war with them and it made me closer to them and made my loyalty and faith to them remain intact and strong as steel. The three Volturi kings were very kind enough for me to erase the thought of what Edward had thought me before that these Kings were not really " good vampires ".

Oh well.

I'm staring at my reflection on the mirror. Scrutinizing my face, with its chalk white pallor, with my lips painted with scarlet lipstick. My eyes redder than ever. And my nose, strong and tall. My body was perfectly still. And I admit to myself, I look very exotic. And beautiful.

My thoughts were snapped out when Jasper behind me and snaked his arms around my waist, whispering to my ears, " You look very gorgeous and beautiful, my lady. "

"Stop kidding me, Lord jasper. " I chided and laughed.

He let go of my waist and he spun me around and held me close to his chest.

We stared in to each other's eyes just when a knock sounded on the door.

'' Come in. " Jasper announced.

The door opened slowly and revealed Charlie standing in the doorway.

" hey Dad! " 

" Hi Bells. HI Jasper. Just wanna ask a favor at you. "

" What would that be? As long as it is in my power?" I quirked my eyebrows.

" Buy me a grand silver porsche? " he smiled.

My eyes went round and my mouth formed a small o.

" Are you serious Chief?" I joked.

" Of course not. I'm here for something more serious. HAha. "

" Then what is it? "

" I want to check on Renee. " Charlie said. HIs gaze averting to the floor.

I was silenced for a few seconds and I coughed on my throat and spoke.

" Sure. "

I casted a glance on Jasper.

" Sure, go ahead my lady. " He said and winked at me.