Chapter38: Angela Weber

hey guys! its been so long since i have updated this work of mine. but i want to thank all of you for loving this story and thanks also for voting and commenting. ive been busy in school and that was why i havent uploaded for so long. :( i have exams in 3 days. ;((( ugh, i hate exams! but i took this chance to upload. hehe. 

\

\

\

Chapter 38 : Angela Weber

Angela Weber was in my mind. I didn't asked for my gift to channel her. But she just popped out of my mind. She was screaming so loud. A flash of her showed she was in a white evening dress with her hair wore down. She had a big gash on her cream white face, with blood oozing from it. Angela looked weak and helpless and she was screaming. She was in a very dark room and wherever she is, it's raining in there. Lightning and thunder were everywhere. After that, I lost Angela. BUt I tried to channel her again and this time, I was able to hold her in one full minute. There was no doubt, ANgela was kidnapped. By a vampire. A young male vampire. I can tell he was one because of his features. He was torturing ANgela and asking her if she know anything about me! What the hell?!?!?!?! But all ANgela can say was that she lost track of me years ago, but the unknown vampire was still insisting her on telling things about me. Jasper shook me because he was worried for a moment. Whenever I channel, I'm in a trance just like Alice. My crimson eyes are glazed when I channel. I lost Angela. And turned to Jasper to tell him what I had seen.

" Remember Angela Weber in Forks?" I asked franticallly. Emmett and Felix eyes were intent on me.

" Yes Bella. I remember her. And I can feel it from you she's in great trouble. Wasnt she? " Jasper asked.

" Yeah. " I answered weakly and I reached out a hand to him, he took it and kissed it. I felt very calm after that and he just  hugged me.

I told Jasper, emmett and felix about what I had seen when I channeled Angela.

"ANgela is not the only one whose in danger, but you also Bella. " Felix pointed out.

I dismissed what Felix said because there's another mission to accomplish. To get Jermaine Whitlock back, Jasper's biological sister.

" We still have to find Jermaine. " I muttered. With that, Jasper stiffened beside me. And I could tell he was already longing to find his sister.

As a Volturi HIgh Council member, I made the choice of starting to look for Jermaine right about now. 

I channeled young Jermaine Whitlock in my head and found her cuddling with Landon. Her mate. They were both happy and they were in New York now in Waldorf Hotel.

I told my companions about the matter and they agreed to set off and look now for Jasper's sister. Marco was sleeping peacefully beside me and I decided to wake him up even though he's still not asleep for an hour.

" Marco, my angel, wake up, darling. " I cooed. But he still remained asleep.

" I guess I have to carry him all the way. " jasper smiled.

 I lifted Marco and handed him to Jasper. 

" What about ANgela Weber? " Emmett cut in.

" After we find Jermaine, we're going to take care of that matter. " I answered.

" But what if he will kill her? " Felix prompted.

" He wont kill her. He will change her. " I responded and I can feel that what I had just said were true.

" If you say so Master. " The two jokers said and laughed to relieve the tension.

jasper just kissed me tenderly on the lips and gave my hand a squeeze.

" Ready? " I asked.

" ready. " And with that, we flew our feet off to New York. We increased our speed and in no time we were nearing New York.