Chapter27: Unexpected

Chapter 27

So, Jasper and I are married now. That means, I'm officially his. And him, officially mine. I love it. The reality  of me being Jasper's wife is pretty good. I'm not Isabella Marie Swan anymore, but Isabella Marie Swan Hale. Or in short, Bella Hale. Oopsie. I forgot I'm a Volturi now. So, Bella Volturi Hale. Amazing! Isn't it?

Dinner's pretty good since Chelsea and I we fed off from a beautiful young lady. Her blood is rich, tasty, and very good. Jasper's and Afton's dinner was a teenage boy wandering off the dark streets of Volterra.

When we arrive in the Castle, Jasper and I were attack in chatters of us getting married without letting them know. Alice, who obviously has seen a vision of us in a church told me that its not her business to butt in our plans.Also, Edward apologized to me, alone, for his silly act earlier. But I just ignored him. I asked Alice if she saw what Edward did to me and she said yes. We talked through it and I was so glad that there were no more problems and misunderstandings, other than that, Carlisle, Emmett, Rosalie and Esme congratulated me and Jasper. My other family, the Volturi also congratulated us. I received a kiss on the cheek from Jane and a hug from my close friends Demetri, Felix and Alec. Landon and Sari beamed at us and the three Masters also extended their greetings to us. It felt good. It made me relax a little even though with the war fast approaching in two days. 

I was practicing my gift, Fire Manipulation in one of the turrets, with Jane beside me.

" Your gift is perfect, isnt it? " Jane said beside me as the light from my flame centered on my hand filled her face.

" I guess so. But, Benjamin has the same gift as me. " I pointed out.

" So? I figure out that you might still be better than him in using your gift. " Jane said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at her and extinguished my fire on my hand as I stared at the bright lights of the city of Volterra. I thought about Jasper who was with his brothers, emmett and Edward now. Probably catching up with some stuff or goofing around.

" What are you thinking? " Little Jane asked innocently. Her ruby eyes gleaming.

" Jasper. " I uttered.

" Your husband. " Jane smirked, but I didnt sneer at her because I love the way she said " Your husband." 

" Yes. " I giggled.

The silence stretched between us.

" Have you found your mate already, Jane? " I blurted out.

Jane looked at me with a slight scowl on her face and faced the bright city lights of volterra again.

" Not yet Bella. "

" Demetri? how about him? You two were together when I arrived here. " I said.

" It was another trick played on us by Chelsea. That's why I hated her. "

" Chelsea manipulated your relationship?!" I asked surprised.

Jane nodded sadly and sighed.

" You know you can tell me anything. Remember, I am your best friend. " I reminded her and she smiled, a little.

" Anything? Even it sounds insane? " She prompted.

" Yes Jane. " I said.

" Okay here it goes---" Jane trailed off and I caught the scent of our Master Aro approaching us.

I looked at Jane but she hunged her head. Seconds later, Master Aro appeared from behind us.

" Good Evening Master" Jane and I chorused.

" Good Evening my precious jewel. " Aro turned to her and he glanced back at me. " Good Evening, golden girl. " he added.

Golden girl? Master Aro's such a jerk. Oops. Sorry.

I nodded at him politely as he took a step closer to Jane, took her face in his hands and kissed her lightly on her full lips. When Aro pulled away, Jane was smiling like an IDIOT.

" Master. " Jane breathed in.

" Ah, JAne, my joy. " Aro said in a whisper.

Feeling uncomfortable, I looked away. But I can't take it anymore, I excused myself from the two Volturi and before I get out of sight I shot Jane a look that says Enjoy-your-time- look.

I went to find Jasper and found him immediately with his brothers.

" Hi Bella Hale. " Edward said in a cheery voice.

I waved at him, forgetting that he still had a mistake to pay for me and went directly to Jasper and I pulled him fiercely in a rough kiss. Emmett made a choking noise and I broke apart from my husband and went next to him.

I flung my arms on my older brother's neck and hugged him tightly. He chuckled and he spun me around. I liked the feeling. I felt like a child again, but my memories were blurred and not clear whenever I thought of my memories as a human.

" Emmett! " I yelled and he put me down in an instant. I scurried back to my husband and held his waist. He kissed my forehead.

" Where's Jane? " My gorgeous husband asked.

" She's with Master Aro. " I replied sweetly.

Jasper and Emmett raised their eyebrows two times and they broke off laughing like retards.

" What is so funny? " I snapped at them. Edward joined in too.

" Nothing." The three brothers said.

" Is this some kind of an inside joke I dont know of? " I asked.

But none of them answered my question. I decided to go back to my best friend at the turret. before I left, I kissed my husband, hugged my wannabe brother, and waved at my EX-MATE BOYFRIEND.

I found Jane clutching her cloak and looking very excited.

" Jane? " I muttered.

" Bella! " Jane exclamied and she engulfed me in a big hug.

I yanked off from her truly taken aback from her strength. I looked her squarely in the eyes and she babbled.

" Bella, you wont believe what had just happened! '' 

I put on my very confused look and she smiled at me. I never saw Jane happy like this before.

" What happened? " I finally said.

" Master Aro.. He's..he's.." 

" WHAT? SERIOUSLY JANE GET OVER WITH IT! TELL ME. NOW. " I snapped at her but I was smiling like moron.

" Aro. " 

" Aro? "

" He's my mate. " 

The word mate rang in my ears.

" MATE?! How could that ever happen? What about Sulpicia? Our Master Aro? Is. Your. Mate?! " I asked, completely confused.

" YES. He is my mate Bella Hale! " I smiled at the Hale part.

" Explain it, Jane. " I mouther at her.

The both of us were getting excited and excited when suddenly we heard a very, very, loud explosion from the city.

And the screams began.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey guuuuys! yohooooW! So...  I finally found a way to put some JaneRo romance in my story. I really love that pairing, ye know. VERY! And I want some comments, if im doing good with my story. Thanks a lot. 

fan, vote,a nd comment, do not forget that! :))

yyyy,

diandra! ~~ dianneyTheWriter =]