Chapter 48 Closer

Chapter Forty Eight - Jarvis && JazzbeLL

Life flashes so fast you have barely time to register all the things that had happened.

Especially a vampire's life. 

Immortal, we are. Unbreakable and strong.

From a frail, weak, breakable seventeen year old human teenager, I transformed into something...a  strong, influenced vampire. Became one with my mate Jasper and luckily found two angels. Jarvis and jazzbell. Whom we have to share our happy eternal days with.

Accepted and well loved by a big big coven which became my instant family.

It was all very overwhelming and very enchanting.

Having my vampire best friends Jane, Alice etc. is one of the magical miracles ever happened in my life. These girls are the best and the worst and I love them for that.

--

Jazzbell squirmed as I held her in my arms. I cooed and she laughed lightly and offered me a very sweet smile. My eyes twinkled with delight and then jarvis came beside me and held out his hands open.. I gave him his sister and he grinned.

its a little awkward to look at my 18 year old human son. which makes us look like were some kind of friends. But it doesnt matter he's still my little boy.

I have now decided to change Marco within this month. 

I ruffled my son's hair and strode over to the bed. I flopped myself down and stared at the two most precious angels in my life.

Jus then, Jasper entered the room. Made his way towards me and kissed me softly.

" Hey Darling, what's up? "

" Nothing much. Im just marveling about how much happiness our children has brought me. " I replied and closed my eyes for a split second.

Jasper hugged me , his eyes were pitch black.

" Your eyes are black . You have to hunt darling. "

" yeah I know. Will you go with me? "

" Sure. "

I told Jasper to look after her sister for a few hours and he eagerly agreed. A permanent smile plastered on his young handsome face.

I took jasper's hands and led him outside the castle. Then we flew awayyyyyyy and started to hunt.

**

" I choose to change Jarvis within this month Love. " I broke the silence while Jasper was wiping his mouth free of scarlet blood.

" I agree Love. He already looks like he;s one of your friends."

We burst out laughing cos its true but it doesnt matter. jarvis will always be our little SOn.

" So you done ?"

" Yeah. "

" YEah let's go."

****

It was finally decided that Felix will be the one to change Jarvis. Jasper and I won't be around for we have to flew to Iran to check out some few rogue covens together with Demetri and Santiago and also with Heroine and Dad.

jane has also vouched o take care of Baby Jazzbell.  

+++

++