Chapter 46: Five Years Later ( Jane and Aro's Wedding)

fast forward!!!!

xD

-------------------

CHAPTER FORTY SIX : 5 YRS LATER. ( JANE AND ARO'S WEDDING)

" hurrrraaaaaaaaaah! "

All of us, the Volturi.. cheered after Aro and Jane has tied the knot.

We were so happy to see our Vampire King married to the girl he was destined for.

He was destined all along.. to the vampire kid he changed a thousand years ago.

How sweet. And romantic :)

And just becasue the Cullens were so thoughtful, they went back for the grand wedding after two days they arrived in America. :))

TEN YEARS LATER

The Volturi had been peaceful. Its government was just and fair. Never receiving any problems from all the covens from the entire world. Just some minor troubles from the covens in the Philippines Malaysia and Thailand.

By the way, our son Marco is growing up into a young man. And soon, we will change him into one of us. He's going to school here in Volterra and he knew all about us but I know we can trust him. Everyday, Emmett accompanies him to school just as long as iPhone4 is in his hand and PVZ is installed in his gadget, he's happy. Silly Emmett, but I love him so much! 

Being a guard in a high position in the Volturi, my duty was to maintain peace and order. I have tasks to do and I didn't expect to give my Father orders and my cousins Conrad and Heroine jobs to do. The two of them were part of the Youth Volturi Police. Together with Jane, Alec, Jermaine and LAndon and MArco.

For ten years, nothing major happened. Just minor problems but still there are unforgettable family experiences.

Happy and full of laughtrips. 

I love with all my undead heart, my Volturi family. I can't explain it in words but they made my existence meaningful and full of purpose.

Jasper Hale, my one and only true mate filled every wound I had In the past life, still to this day present. He was the one man I know I can love forvere together with our son, MArco. 

And hey, I STILL HAVENT ENTERED COLLEGE. HOW HUMILIATING. :(

bUT I'll talk to the Vampire kings and ask for permission if I could go and study college together with Cullens, It's okay if I leave Marco with the Volturi, hey they are my family. Just as long as Jasper is with me. ;)))))

BUt before that, I have to change MArco first. 

------------\guys sorry its so short. But i want this story to end so I could focus updating other stories. :)) Hope you understand.