Chapter5: The Note To Charlie

Chapter 5

"I'm done. Let's go. " Demetri's voice interrupted my perfect moment while inhaling and taking in all Jasper's scent whil I was snuggling comfortably at his marble, strong chest. I heard Jasper growled and I giggled. I fidgeted when Jasper tickled me at the side.

'' Hey. Tickling me is not what I want. " I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

" What exactly do you want my Bella? " Jasper asked. His liquid topaz eyes seemed to hypnotized me.

" Nothing. Uh.. Can I please leave a note to Charlie? " I muttered. My eyes were turning misty. Crap. Am I going to cry like a baby? Oh puh..lease.. Charlie could take care of his self. I assured myself.

" Sure. Uh.. Demetri? Can you please get my Bella a piece of paper and a pen? " Jasper requested kindly.

" Do I look like a servant to you? I'm a tracker. Alright? " Demetri said, barring his teeth at my Jasper.

I thought they're going to fight when Jasper punched Demetri's forehead playfully and they began to crack up like a bunch of bullies who had just successfully let their enemy fall in their trap.

" Oh Demetri. Stop your foolishness right now. Do you still want me to join the Volturi or not? " Jasper said smoothly.

" Of course! Just a second. " Demetri babbled and in a flash he was gone. I caught sight of him, hurling himself in my window.

" Hahaha. Demetri, such a jerk, If Aro knews he's like this, I'm sure he's going to be kicked out of the Volturi family. " Jasper said.

I heard myself laughing and I was so happy to hear the sound coming from me. I have completely healed. Mentally and emotionally. I could throw a party  now and dance all night long. Even though I don't know how to dance. Ha. Ha.

" Ta da! " Demetri said when he appeared in front of me with a paper and a pen in his pale, white hand. I took it from him and went to Jasper's back. And then I began to write the last note I could ever give to my Father since I'm going to be Changed into a vampire and going to join the Volturi together with my mate jasper and friend, Demetri.

Hey dad! 

Just wanted you to know that I left. I'm never coming back. Sorry. I'm safe and everything's okay. In case, you're suspecting something, I'm not with Edward. because I'm through with that boy. Take care of your self Dad. I love you, like I loved Mom. Please let Mom read this note too. thanks. & thank you for everything you have done for me. I will never forget you.

Bella

When I was finished writing I noticed big blotches on the paper with my untidy scrawl. Yeah, I cried. So what?

" I'm through. " I voiced out.

Demetri took the paper from me and then he disappeared in a second leaving me with Jasper in  his strong, secure arms. I let myslef be rocked back and forth while Jasper comforted me.

author's note: sorry for the chapter. but really, my dad's a kill joy. i promise i'l make the next chapter longer. luvyah! :)