Chapter35: Marco

Sorry for not uploading quickly. hope you forgive me. :)) 

okay.

so chapter 35's here. :)

enjoy

diandra} xx

Chapter 35: Life Story

Because Jasper is good with controlling one's emotion, he got the task to explain to " Jarvis " what are we. Carefully and very clearly. Felix and Emmett stood a few yards away from " JArvis, Jasper and me while Hazel sat under one tree, cowering. But she looked more calm.

We found out that Jarvis real name was Marco. He insisted that we should call him Co or MR. But we settled for Marco which he didnt seem too happy about. 

Jasper was just getting to the part that we are vampires when Hazel interrupted with a very ear piercing screeched. Emmett was by her side in a second asking her if she's okay.

But all Hazel could tell him was ' Dont mind me, Im alright. ' BUt she looked terrified and unease.

We tried to ignore Hazel for the first few minutes and continued to talk to Marco who was listening attentively like he was listening in a Terror teacher's math class. I smiled at the thought.

Jasper was still far from telling him the truth when I can't control my mouth and blurted out something.

" Do you believe in vampires? " I said fastly. Jasper shot me look and I gave him the sorry can't help it look. He shrugged at me. Marco cringed at the word vampire and he started to look scared.

I reached out to him and patted his head.

" I don't know. But I know that vampires drink human blood. They kill people. And they are very bad creatures. '" Marco said softly.

I fidgeted at his words and felt like I have been stabbed straight to my chest.

Marco must have hated vampires. He's never going to like us. He never will. But I want him so badly to be my son. To be Jasper's son.

Then Emmett, with a playful grin on his face skipped his way towards us and sat beside Marco. Marco eyed him curiously.

" You know what, kid, vampires are true. They do exist. " Emmett said nonchalantly as he ruffled Marco's sandy colored hair.

Marco winced slightly.

" What? Really? " He asked, fear is visible in his eyes.

" Yes. But Marco, they are not scary as what you have imagined. There are some bad vampires who still exist. But there were some who were good vampires. And they feed off from BAD people. " I explained from my position right beside Jasper whose hands clasped mine.

I felt guilty for lying a bit. But Jasper secured me in his arms.

Marco was very silent for a minute before he spoke again.

" Why are you telling me all these stuff? " 

I exchanged glances with Felix and he nodded, motioning me to go on. 

" Marco, where are your parents? "

Ignoring Marco's question.

" They are dead. " He spat, angry.

" Sorry honey. But, do you siblings? " I asked again.

" No. " 

" Then why are you here? " Jasper questioned.