Chapter 41 : I have Two Vampire Cousins

wow. i never thought I could update chapter 41 of TVG this fast. haha. it's just that i really missed twilight. so much. :')

alriiiight! 

here it goes!!!

kisses!

diandra :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CHAPTER 41

          My  two vampire cousins

" Who are they Emm? " I asked and heard my voice like bells chiming. Even now, I'm still mystified of my own voice.

I glanced down at Karah and she was looking a bit better now since she stopped screaming and hugging herself. This matter can be discussed later after this encounter with two new vampires.

Jasper held my hand and we headed in Emmett's direction.

" UH...Bella, this is Conrad from the Detroit Coven and his cousin , Heroine. " Emmett looked at me intently as he introduced me these two new vampires I've never seen in my whole life before.

" Pleased to meet you. " I addressed them politely.

" This is Bella Volturi Whitlock , a Volturi guard. And her mate, Jasper WHitlock Volturi. Also a member of the guard in the VOlturi." Emmett said a matter-of-factly.

" We already know her. " Heroine snapped and sneered.

Conrad nodded in our direction and the little girl beside her, Heroine raised her eyebrows

How do they know me?

" Hi Bella. I would like to introduce myself to you formally. I am Heroine Avestrine Swan , my ability is Psychometry. The ability to relate details about the past or future condition of an object or location, usually by being in close contact with it.. " Heroine, said and did a fancy bow.

" WHoa! Cool! " I heard Emmett clapped and laughed.

" Awesome. She can be a fine addition to the guard. Aro would like her. And it would drive little Jane mad. Haha. " Felix joked and I heard my little Marco snickered.

SWAN????????!!!!! 

Like , my maiden surname? Swan?

I was in a little trance but then I recovered.

" You're a Swan? " I asked .

" Yes of course.And we know that you're a Swan too yourself before. "

" I'm a Swan too. Isabella MArie Swan when I was still not married. " 

" Maybe you're a relative of them? " Jasper voiced out and looked at me more intent. 

Heroine just tapped her foot on the hard ground.

" Maybe. DO you know Chief Charlie Swan? "

" UNCLE CHARLIE!!!!!!! " Heroine yelled and smiled. 

Alright. They knew my Dad. And Heroine was calling him her UNCLE. These two vampires were no other than my family.

" You know him? " 

" Oh yeah! He's my father's older half- brother! " Heroine said.

I was stunned. Charlie never told me of his family. Great , just great.

" Alright. Bella. My mother is your father's sister. " Conrad said.

I just nodded. My head is spinning.

Oh come on, is this some kind of a reunion week?

Haha

" So the two of you are my first cousins. " I concluded happily. Glad to know that I had relatives which of whom were also vampires like me.

" Absolutely. " Heroine muttered. Her red rusty hair slick and shiny with some kind of a gel.

" SO what's up? " I asked. Oblivious of the time because we still had to fly back to Volterra.

" One more hour before boarding time. " Felix reminded and I signaled him a thumbs up.

" Your father has been searching everywhere for you Bella. Come back home. " Heroine said.

" No I can't. " I answered.

" Wait, how the hell did you two changed into vampires? " I continued.

" Long story Bella but we lived with your Father ever since you've been gone. " Conrad told me.

" Didnt he noticed your eating habits? The way you look? " I asked, very curious.

" That doesnt matter anymore because we changed him already. " 

That simple sentence made me jump. Okay I was vampire. But, to know your father had become a vampire wouldnt shock you?

" Isabella? " 

A voice from behind echoed into my ears.

When I turned around, my dead heart leaped and my eyes began to water because of the venom. 

Charlie Swan. 

My father.

Standing ten yards away from me.

With a gentle smile on his face.

Like a magnet being pulled to him, I lunged forward and smashed into him. 

I hugged my father. He was hard as stone. And had the features of a vampire.

His eyes were ocher ones.

A reminder that he was not feeding on humans.

IM proud of my Father. He was not a total monster.

" I missed you Dad."

" Me too Bells. "

" So , the Cullens were vampires huh?"

" Yeah they were. " 

" Where's that Edward?"

" Haha dont mind him Dad. Jasper's my mate and husband now. "

Charlie just chuckled. And gave Jasper behind me a peaceful smile.

I broke free from Charlie and beckoned for Felix to get three more tickets.

Im bringing them to VOlterra.

I dont care.

I will have to deal with the consequences.

I have my family with me, its now or never.

" Bella, another war is about to start. " Jasper whispered in my ear.

" Aro called me just now. " Emmett muttered.

I didnt feel scared or anxious because there's another war. Because Im used to it already.

Instead I let my courage grew.

" We have to prepare very hard for that war. ''

" Then this is a correct decision of bringing this three with us. They can be an addition to the guard and they can fight with us in the war. " I informed Jasper.

 " We would love too! " Heroine said in a sing song voice.

" Yeah. " Conrad voiced.

" We should go. " Karah who was so quiet earlier spoke.

" Yeah let's go. Karah I would like to have a talk with you later in the plane. Okay? "

" Yeah sure. "

------

sorry it was a rush! :) hope you like it though!