Chapter9: On Our Way To Volterra

Chapter 9

I had a dreamless sleep and that felt good. I was already awake but I willed for my eyes to stay shut. I can feel Jazzy's arms securing me in a cold embrace. I inhaled a lungful of his scent and breath in normally. His scent made my mouth water. Oops. Ha. Ha. But then, I fell asleep again.And this time, I dreamt.

Jasper and me were  alone together in one of the Volturi's guest rooms, laughing and talking happily. I was already a vampire. Suddenly, a child came into the scene. She had curly dirty blond hair, her eyes were  gold.. wait..it became red..then black. Okay, her eyes were changing color every few seconds. She had creamy white complexion and she had purple lips. She's a vampire too! Jasper held out his hands at her and she took it giggling. 

" Daddy. " She said. 

I heard myself saying something and then the young child vampire turned to me.

" Hey Mom. " She said in a small voice.

" Hello Jazzbell. " Jazzbell was her name and Jasper and I were her parents. How cute. I wanted to be a parent right now. 

" Bella. Wake up. We're at Italy now. We just arrived a minute ago." Demetri said while holding my wrist. Uh. Hello? Why is he holding my wrist? It's getting me cold.

I jerked from his grasp and saw Jasper's exquisite face looking at me. His golden butterscotch eyes were hypnotizing me. I swayed mentally.

I remembered the dream I had dreamt  just moments ago. I felt myself smile. Jazzbell. What a nice name if ever Jasper and me had a child. Jasper felt my happy feelings because he asked me.

" You seemed happy my Bella. Did you dream something beautiful? " Jasper asked in his incredible voice.

" Yes Jasper.It was so wonderful and looks like forever. " I told him. All the time I was grinning.

" What did you dream? " Demetri asked curiosly. He had just shoved  my Romeo and Juliet book in my carry on bag. I sighed. Yeah. I guess no one could ever beat Demetri at the title of world's fastest reader now.

" Later. " I said as we stood up from our seats and prepared to get down the plane. I noticed it was sunny already outside. Maybe 9 in the morning. 

" Sh*t. " I muttered under my breath.

" Sunlight. Demetri. What are we gonna do? " Jasper asked softly.

All the passengers were staring at either Demetri or my Jasper. They must have notice the supernatural beauty the two were having. Jasper with his body tall and lean. His liquid butterscotch golden eyes gleaming, his messy honey blond hair stood out in the crowd. And Demetri with his flawless, angelic face but holds a fierce expression, his slick black hair, and his eyes.. His eyes were covered in black sunglasses. Smart Demmie. Who won't stare at them? They looked like the World's Most Handsome Super Model or World's BEst Good Looking Action Stars. I laughed at the thought. I didnt hear what the two had discussed about the sunlight but I could tell they had come out of a brilliant idea because they were smiling wickedly.

" Jazz? " I asked in a childish voice.

" Yes, my Bella?" He responded.

" The sunlight?" I uttered.

" Its been taken cared of. " Demetri said. 

I didnt say a thing but when we were nearing the door of the plane, Jasper scooped me up in his arms and Demetri with all my four bags nodded obediently. Jasper launched into a race  and so did Demetri towards the nearest shaded area. Which was the Parking Lot. It has wide red roofs and it provided a ncie shade. While we were under the sun, I casted a look at Demetri and saw that only his face was shining like jewels. Jasper had a cap only his neck was expose to the sunlight. It also shone out like diamonds. But only for a brief moment, because after a few seconds we were under the safe place.

" Demetri! Steal one of the cars! "Jasper said. I was not surprise because I know this is what they have to do so we could get to Volterra fast and undetected by humans.

" But our Ferrari! It's on the plane! " Demetri argued.

" Never mind that. We'll get a new one. " Jasper said.

" Right. Okay! This one! " Demetri said and hurried to a purple, gorgeous looking Porsche.

" Cool. " I complimented.

We stuffed my bags at the backseat. I hurried myself to the front. Demetri groaned.

" Where am I suppose to sit now?." He complained.

" At the back of course. Duh. " I told him.

" Okay. Can I borrow your Wuthering Heights Bella? " Demetri asked.

" I thought you only read William Shakespeare. " I teased and saw his face in the rearview mirror scowled.

" Yeah Okay. You can borrow it." I told him.

I didnt realize the car was already running. We were in a hurricane like speed. The wind was whipping in my face and the sight of Italy made me breathless.

Finally, I'm here at Italy now. Nothing can ever stop me now again from fulfillling my greatest dreams. To be change into a vampire and to be with Jasper for the rest of the eternity.

" Jasper?" 

" Yes my Bella.?

Jasper took my hand and held it like it was the most important and valuable thing in the world.

" I will join the Volturi, right? You too. " I said in a tone that I recognize as an excited one.

" Yes. Why? If you are afraid of them, don't be. Because they are the foundation of our peace and civilization. They are the biggest family of vampires ever, to exist. " Jasper said. " And speaking of, there's a Volturi guard, at the backseat. Reading Wuthering Heights. " Jasper added. He was smiling.

" And he's your best friend too. " I pointed out.

" Hey, you two. Don't speak about me like I'm not around." He muttered, completely annoyed.

Jasper and I laughed. I noticed my head was not hurting anymore and that was nice. But I was angry. My tummy just growled.

" Bella's hungry. " Demetri said a matter of fact.

" Yes I am. " I admitted.

" Here, eat this. " Demetri said as he handed me a giant cheeseburger and a mountain dew in a bottle. 

" Thanks. Where did you find this?" I asked him as I took the food from him.

He gestured at a hidden compartment  just above his head. I arched my eyebrows and began to chomp off the burger. Jasper gazed at me, amused.