Chapter32-Part Two: ten minutes

hey! this is part two! :)

Check this out, yo! i <3 you guys! thanks for reading!

Chapter 32 -- Part Two

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Emmett Cullen and Felix! If you two don't shut up..I'm going to hurl you outside. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The passengers gasped because of  what I said, but I chose to ignore them.  Jasper grabbed my wrist and sent fresh waves to calm me down. I did calm down. Emmett and Felix apologized but I just ignored them. Felix who seemed to be very serious inside the castle in Volterra was also a cracker. A joker and one of the insane vampires I have ever known except for Emmett. I shook my head and felt myself smile. I was not mad at the two of them at all, I just enjoyed being the more..superior in this trip aside from my husband.

" Sorry for snappin' at you. Just kidding! " I said at them as I turned my head in their direction.

" Okay Bells. " Felix smirked and Emmett winked at me. 

When I turned back to Jasper, Emmett spoke. 

" Bella, can we laugh a little? 

I just glared at Emmett playfully and nodded reluctantly. Both of them high'fived and said " Yeehaa" like some cowboys. Gosh, these two are making me nuts.

I just looked into Jasper's face when the two behind us cracked up again. I shook my head and proceeded on talking with Jasper.

" So..have you already though about what would be the name of our son? " 

" Nope Bells. Not yet. But!!! You have to promise me..I will be the one to name him. " Jasper said in my ear, smiling.

" Sure love. Your the father. " I answered back, smirking.

" Did you hear that? Hahahhaha! Sounds like she has trouble digesting all that lettuce and broccoli! " Emmett laughed, Felix snickering. 

My mind did a total what are they talking about and I did hear some serious, eew yucky sound coming from the restroom. I could'nt control myself so I laughed like a bomb. Jasper laughed also after some seconds. Then not stopping, completely distracted by the funny sound, Jasper, Emmett, Felix and I boomed with snickers and laughs. Aside from the funny sound and the passengers telling us to shut up. I ignored them having the fun of my life. Jasper and I holding hands, Emmett and Felix being great buddies, were some kind of a beautiful picture to paint. No rebel newborn vampires, no family problems, no chaos, nothing at all. This made me smile wider and laugh harder. 

Just then, my phone rang. Alice, I thought. What now? Some dangerous visions?

I fished it out of my pocket and answered the call.

It was indeed Alice the pixie vampire.