Chapter 50 Finale

GUYS THE END. 

IM SO HAPPY THIS STORY HAS ENDED. WITH A HAPPY ENDING. HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT :))

babyyeeee thanks for everything!!! I will never forget you! :))))) EVER! Long live TWILIGHT

============================================================================

Every story has a beginning and an end. Every life has death.BUt a memory lives on forever. Just like..

VAMPIRES !!!

Us!!!

We live forever :)

Alright. I'm Isabella Marie Swan Hale Volturi. An immortal vampire frozen at the age of 17 when I was changed by none other than Jasper Hale, my one and only mate. I had extraordinary gifts. Fire and Channeling. For a time, I had two adopted kids. Marco Jarvis, frozen at the age of 18 and his sister and MATE Jazzbell who is now frozen at 15 years of age. Both of them made my life remarkable, happy and full of contentment. And I admit I still havent entered college but I dont worry. I have all the time in the world. 

Tonight will be a grand night for all.

Because tonight I will be recognized as the First and only Volturi GENERAL. The highest position next to a king given to a Volturi GUard. IT would be like also another title for Volturi Queen but I preffered to be called a General because I liked it and it sound good for me.

And also tonight will also be Jarvis and Jazzbells' engagement party.

OHHH wait! Someone's calling me.

I bet it's Alice. I better go check out now.. I have to do my hair and make up.

I have to look Beautiful.

THE VOLTURI GENERAL MUST LOOK BEAUTIFUL  AND FIERCE TONIGHT.

**

guys sorry so short .but for now this will do for the ending. i will get back on this some time later if im not busy.ok? love u all