Chapter34: Rogue Leeches

BLAM.

We caught the plane in our bare, vampire, white hands. Hearing those passengers shout.

Chapter 34

I saw Emmett's and Felix knees buckled, struggling with the weight of the plane. Jasper shouted and I myself also felt my legs shake. Even though we are a bunch of one of the most strongest vampires, this plane could also make us shake. The plan is terribly heavy. Very very much. Carefully, we set the airplane down on the ground. I don't even have any idea where are we. But by my quick thinking and inspection around, I would have assumed we are already in America. We heard the passengers shouted. Shouted with joy and relief. Disbelief was painted in their faces as we crept in ne of the windows and looked at them. Emmett joked something about the lady that has trouble digesion in the plane wherein we laugh a little earlier. Felix snorted and Jasper grumbled something about " weirdos. " I myself laughed, the music of bells, because I was so happy and relieved that by our teamwork, we save all these people. I heard a young girl's voice saying to her Mom about the four beautiful teenagers who jumped from the plane. That could be us. The girl was worried, I want to let her know that we were perfectly fine and that we were the ones who saved the plane from crashing and exploding. Jasper looked at me and Felix, I whispered to Jasper to send the little girl some calm waves and he did. I was surprsied to the young girl because she was actually worried about the four of us, even though we were some bunch of strangers. Predators. I remembered about the kid we were going to find after the incident on the plane, instantly, I jumped up and told my comrades softly about it. Jasper nodded warily and then the four of us set off in vampire speed.

I halted in front of a Walmart store and so did my companions. 

" What now Bella? " Felix asked.

" I don't know where to find the kid. " I admitted shyly.

" You should call Alice. " Jasper suggested and I did.

" Hey, were at San Francisco right now. " Emmett exclaimed the same time Alice picked up her phone.

" BElla. "

" Hi Alice. "

" Thank god you're safe. And also all those passengers. " Alice said happily.

" OKay enought with the plane incident. Were at San Francisco right now. Now, where can we find Jarvis? " I asked, surprised at myself for actually using the name of our soon to be son.

Alice laughed. " Jarvis, Bella, is at San Francisco right now. You have to be quick. Find him in the woods in front of Walmart tore at... " Alice gave me the address as I stared at the woods staring right back at me across the Walmart store. I did a mental leap and smiled. We're going to find you soon, son. My Jarvis. Our Jarvis.

" Okay Alice,. I got it! We're in here now. "

" Good Bella. "

The silence stretched and I wondered what was wrong with Alice when she exclaimed.