Chapter 16

After Harry's shenanigans, we were all sitting in our hotel living room space debating on what to do for the day. Both Kylie and Nail wanted us to go to the movies. Liam and Louis wanted to go bowling, whiles Zayn just wanted a nice and quiet launch. Harry just sat there and listen to everybody yap and yap. As for me , it finally dawned on me that I was single. A part of me felt sad because Julian and I were friends first, before taking it to the next phase. Am not sad that we broke up but I'm sad I lost a friend.

Kylie realized I was kinda down so she started rubbing my back and asked what I wanted to do, but to be honest am too depressed to do anything so I told them I'll stay in. Harry said he would stay in with me but I didn't want him to, not because I don't want his company but rather I wanted to be alone with my taught.
....
They all started putting on their coats to leave.
"Are you sure you're going to be ok here by yourself?" Harry asked with concern laced in his voice.
"Yes am gonna be fine" I replied rather unconvincly.
"Call me if you need anything" Kylie mentioned as she was heading out the door.
"Yeah seriously call us if you need anything at all ok Kendall?" Piped in Liam.

After they had all left, I was sat on the couch watching Tv when out of no where I started crying. All these feelings and emotions for Julian were coming back to me; all the fights, cheating, betrayal, and abuse where overwhelming. I've been crying for quiet sometime now and I have the sudden need to pee and so I went to do just that.

In the bathroom, I didn't like the sad and lonely figure starring back at me. What the hell am I doing crying over something that I should be rejoicing for? He'll am missing out on all the fun by sitting here by myself. I should be out enjoying myself, trying to get over Julian, me sitting here isn't helping me at all.
"No it's not,but am glad you're finally got it! It took you long enough. " Nicole said out of nowhere. Well am glad she is talking now but I couldn't agree with her more it was time to move on and that's exactly what am going to do.

I washed my face so nobody would know I was crying and then called Harry. He answered after three rings and said he was coming right away to get me after everyone tried to grab the phone out of his hands to speak to me.

In the middle of applying my makeup I heard the entrance door swing open. I knew it was Harry because he was the only one with keys.
"Hi" he said as he walked in
"Hi" I said it back
"Have you been crying"
"No! Psst who me? No way?" I lied through my teeth. He didn't really buy it because seconds later he was by my side hugging me and boy did that feel good. After a minute of so standing there not knowing what to do I hugged him back and new tears sprung to my eyes but there was no way in hell am letting it fall. I have cried enough and it's time to move on.
...
"How did you get here so early" I asked Harry as he pressed the button to call the elevator.
" hmm we weren't really that far from here. In fact we were all just in the restaurant downstairs having lunch. That reminds me I ordered for you before I left because they take forever to make the food and I figured it will be done by the time we got there. I hope you don't mind" Harry said rushing through the last couple of sentence as if he was a child who has done something wrong and was waiting for his/her punishment.

I smiled at him. This is seriously the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me and even though it's little it means a lot "Not at all. Thank you" and at that I pecked him on the cheek just before the elevator popped in. There was a slight pink shade on Harry's cheek so I decided to tease him about it.
"Hmm are you blushing Mr. styles"
"No! Not at all why would you ask that" he said somewhat ashamed and blushing even more.
"I don't know maybe because of the pink shade on your cheek. " I teased again but decided to spare him any further embarrassment by changing the topic. "am curious what did you order for me?"
"Grilled salmon with brown rice and a side of salad"
"Who told you I love salmon? Let me guess Nail?"
"No you would be amazed to know I did this all on my own. Besides you looked like the type of chick that would go for salmon."
"Wow! Harry finally got something right on his own" I mocked while applauding in my best baby voice, which made him giggle like a fool.

...
After devouring our meal we all set out to go bowl since there wasn't really any movies showing that we all collectively liked.
We were divided into two groups of four and three. Harry, Nail and myself was on one team and the rest in the other. The loosing team was supposed to drive the winning team around for a whole week. But my team lost and I was grateful I didn't live with the rest of the boys so that's Harry's problem and also since Nail don't drive. However I was supposed to drive Kylie around for a whole week!!! Well this ought to be interesting.