Chapter 8:

The Bday:

OK listen up everyone! I just received a call that Julian was on his way. He will be here in less than 5 minutes. I need everyone to go hide and the minute he opens the door we're all going to yell Surprise! Got it? -kendall instructed

"got it!" everyone said in unison

Everyone started heading to their hiding place. Kendall received a text from Julians friend that said they were in the elevator on their way up.

shhh places everyone Julian is in the elavator coming up, she whispered.

The lights started flickering and everybody yelled "surprise!"

Julian was both surprised and scared due to the screaming. Kendall runned up to him and kissed him passionately.

"ew get a room!" Sara screamed.

Julian and Kendall smiled into the kiss whiles Julian gave Sara the middle finger. after what felt like externality the two finally parted. And the party started.

"I wasnt expecting you here babe. " Julian whispered to Kendall

"I know! well surprise! and this isn't the only surprise I have for you babe" she said with a wink.

"oh no? I can't wait to see this other surprise" he winked back and slapped her on the butt.

They both went around the room saying hi to everyone and Julian introducing Kendall to his school mates and got defensive every time someone tried to hit on Kendall.

Half way through saying hi Julian and Kendall stopped by a group of hot girls. Julian introduced Kendall to them. But there was one girl that was staring at Julian intensely and Julian couldn't take his eyes off of her either. Kendall saw them but decided to stay cool because it was Julian's birthday and honestly she wasn't in the mood for any argument. Kendall noticed all the girls were super friendly with her but this particular girl Vivian was been a total bitch to her. she kept on bringing up Kim's sex tape in their conversation and the worst part was Julian found it funny whiles she didn't nor the other girls. After Kendall has had enough she kindly said her byes to the ladies and tried to pull Julian along but he didn't wanna leave.

"go on babe I'll catch up with you in a bit" he said

Kendall walked away irritated at the fact that he wouldn't come with her. She knew both Vivian and Julian were flirting with each other but the fact that he would ignore her for viv is unspeakable.

But like she said she didn't want to make a big deal out of this whole situation especially today of all days.

Kendall went around the room by herself introducing herself to the unfamiliar faces and thanking them for coming. After she was tired of doing so she headed towards the women's restroom but bummed into someone on her way in. She looked up and saw those brown eyes she knew like the back off her hands.

"Julian what are you doing in the women's restroom?" she said laughed

"babe I taught that was the men's restroom" he laughed too whiles tucking in his shirt and zipping his pants.

They were both hysterically laughing until Vivian suddenly appeared from one of the stalls of the bathroom. Kendall's face dropped and Julian turned around to see what Kendall was starring at and the Cause of the sudden expression on her face. She immediately turned around and started walking away from both of them.

"Kendall wait! Julian called after her

She ignored him and kept walking away hoping that Julian would come after her but he didn't. She was about to leave the party when she again bumped into somebody on her way out.

"ugh not again" she said to herself seriously pissed.

"what the fuck?!" she started to yell at the person she bumped into. She then raised her head and discovered none other than her own little sister Kylie, and of course she was with none other than the one Direction boys all five of them too.

"ooh great!! can this day get any worse" she screamed out load.