chapter 13

Kendall's POV

Omg I can't believe Harry changed me! I mean am not mad or anything but its so wierd. He is not even my boyfriend.

where is Kylie?

"Oh umm she went back to calabasses with the boys. She didn't want your parents to get worried, and its also a way to distract the paparazzi so what happened yesterday won't get to the media." Harry replied

I see. Come lay down with me Harry you look like you haven't slept in days and you've aged a bit if I must say so myself. To my surprise Harry dashed to the nearby body mirror like a girl.

"Oh no! am aging. OMG! like I've got to go to my esthetician so I can get some botox. Does my butt look big? what about my boobs? Should I get a boob job? Like what size do you think? Omg I wanna be fabulous 'snap snap' ." he stated mockingly in his best "Typical Hollywood Girl voice", making me giggle like a little girl.

You are such a dock.

"Kendall Nicole Jenner are you insulting me?"

Why no, Mr. Harry Edward Styles, I would do no such thing. I said in my best posh bristish accent whiles battling my lashes at him. Making him smile and his dimples becoming more visible and just irresistible. Oh no did I really just think he is irresistible.

"yes you did" chimmed in the little voice in my head whom I've named Nicole after my alter ego, you know like how Beyonce has "Shasa Fierce" as hers.

"Now who is the dork?" harry asked relieving me from my thoughts.

Its still you babe. I replied mocking him. He yawned and laughed all in one which was somewhat cute. How does he always manage to be so dawn cute?!

"Am really tired maybe I'll take you up on that offer"

And as such he walked towards the bed, crawled over me and later on the other side of the bed.

"come here"

I did as I was told. And laid my head on his chest it was the best feeling ever. Once again I felt those butterflies deep within me. I couldn't help but wonder why I never felt that way with Julian.

" that's because he wasn't your soul mate. how many times did I beg you to dump that two timing d" Nicole chimmed in

... watch it Nicole! i yelled at her sub- consciously. She is not allowed to use such word

"ummm why you talking to yourself in third person Kendall?" harry asked

oh shoot did I say that out loud?

" yes you did. but if I wasn't supposed to hear that, then I didn't" he said

no no its fine. umm Nicole is the little voice in my head.

"Oh like Kurt"

umm who is Kurt?

"Kurt is the little voice in my head, you know like Nicole.

Oh i see but why give it such a lame name? I teased.

"Kurt is not a lame name" he said some what hurt then continued

" Kurt is the name of my childhood best friend who died when we were like 12"

oh am so sorry Harry I didn't know.

" its OK nobody knows not even the boys. His death was one of the hardest things I've ever had to go through."

what happened to him?

"He was diagnosed with lung cancer, when we were about 6 but that never brought his spirit down. He was one of the happiest kids I've ever known. He always told me the right thing to do but still defended me when I did wrong." he said, now smiling a bit and continued with his story

"I remember when we were in 6th grade, I forgot to do my homework and told Kurt I was going to tell my teacher that the dog ate my homework. He told me not to lie and that lying was wrong blah blah blah. He gave me a whole lecture about it. We got to school and our hot teacher, who then had gigantic boobs;her name was Ms. Marcile. She asked me where my homework was and I told her. But she knew Kurt would tell her the truth so she went to him. Kurt was so scared, he told her my mother eat my homework. can you believe that?" harry said laughing hysterically

what? your mother? I said laughing too.

"yea my mother. For a whole year my classmates teased me, and called my mum fat Cuz she ate my homework. Then, it wasn't funny but looking back on it now it is stupidly funny. Yeah but that was the kinda friend Kurt was you know, he wasn't a liar but he did lie for me."

aww that was nice and sweet of him.

"yes it was. When he died, it was like I lost a brother because that was exactly what he was to me. The day he died, I visited him in the hospital and of course I was crying because we all knew he would be gone some time soon. He told me he will always be a part of me, and if there were really guardian angels he would be mine. This is where I named the little voice Kurt because it says exactly the same things Kurt would have said to me if he were to be alive. I wonder what he would have taught about this 'fame'."

I think he would have been proud of you especially for the way you're handing this "fame". You know what I must admit I had you completely messed up with the Harry Styles in the tabloids. I judged you by the media's perceptions of you instead of getting to know you and am sorry for that. But I like getting to know you by far.

"apology accepted miss Jenner."

And at that, we both yawned in sync.