Chapter 21

Kendall's POV:

We were driving on the highway when the boys song "live while we're young" came on. We all sang to the chorus at the top of our lungs but allowed the boys to sing their parts by themselves. It was magical.

" we gotta go to a karaoke bar one of these days" Pia Mia suggested

"What so you can show off your singing skills and embarrass us all?" Kylie teased and we all laughed leaving pia a little uncomfortable.

"That's not what I meant Kylie. We were all just having so much fun singing along to the boys song that I taught we could all enjoy a night out at a karaoke bar" she said somewhat offended by Kylie's comment.

"Oh no babe I was just joking. Come here" Kylie said as she engulfed Mia in a side hug. After that we drove in a comfortable silence.

We got to my parents house and I dropped Kylie and her friends off. I went to drop the 1D boys off at their temporary house.

When we got there Harry asked if I'd like to come in but I could tell the other boys were exhausted and perhaps needed some alone time; to be boys. I rejected Harry's offer and promised him I would love to see it some other time.

When I got home I went to check my emails because even though I live in the same house as my mother, anything related to work she sends me an email instead of talking directly to me, unless of course it's urgent. Checking through my email I found out I had been invited to the famous music festival Coachella.

Omg! Omg! I squirmed like the girl I am.

"What is it? " Kylie came into my room demanding to know.

I just got invited to Coachella apparently am hosting the Tommy Hilfiger party.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah!" She screamed too as we both started bouncing on my bed.

My mum walked in on us and like the goof ball she is, she joined us on my bed.

"You know what this means girls?" My mum asked

"It means we have to go shopping!!!" Kylie and I both replied in unison.

The one thing I like more about appearances other than the money, is the new outfit I get to buy and wear. I am a girly girl so I love getting dressed up and getting glammed up as well. Therefore this Coachella thing is the best news I've had in a while.

"Girls am getting Monika Rose on the phone. You guys need to start putting your outfits together ASAP. And oh I was thinking about going to the Spa today do you girls wanna join me? We could have a mother daughter day like we used to have. I miss spending time with you girls. Please say yes. Please say yes." my mum said giving us the puppy dog eyes at the end.

Am in, it's sounds fun and my pores could use some cleansing.

"Okay" Kylie said after me.

At the spa my mum had us get massages, facials, and this vagina steam. At first Kylie and I laughed about getting a vagina steam but it actually wasn't that bad. My mum tried to make small talks through out our treatments mainly her asking me about Harry and I. Surprisedly she wanted me to take things slow with him so I don't get hurt again.

Umm mum aren't you the one who set me up with Harry a while back? And now you actually want me to take things slow? I questioned which made Kylie and I laughed. I mean seriously my mum is so confusing. One minute she wants me to date the guy and the next she wants me to take things slow with him.

"Well yeah I did honey. Because then we all knew Julian was a douche and you deserved better. It was my way of getting you to finally wake up and smell the roses. I guess I went about it the wrong way. Honey am your mother and I love you very much. The last thing I wanna see is you being hurt. It broke my hurt when you came home crying over Julian and I could tell a heart break a mile away because I've been through several.

Kendall that day you came home I wanted nothing more than to break Julian's skull for putting you through so much pain. I would give anything to never have to see you go through that again. Kendall please promise me you will take it slow."

"Aww that was a beautiful speech mother" Kylie said while fake wiping away her tears

"Am serious"

I promise mum I will take things slow with Harry.

And with that I gave my mumager a hug while Kylie stood back taking photos of us before she joined in on the hug which also led to my mum screaming out in pain because Kylie was trying to sit on her lap.

"I love you crazy kids"

We love you too mother.

After our spa session we head out to grab something to eat. We were joined by the rest of the girls and my dad. I really enjoy spending time with my family because it's rare that we are all in one place due to our busy schedules.

After dinner we drove to my mums house where we just lounged around the pool.

Harry called me. Khloe just grabbed my phone out of my hands and put it on speaker phone. They started telling him some embarrassing stories about me.

They were really embarrassing. And then Khloe threatened Harry that she would cut off his balls if he ever hurt me and knowing Khloe she probably might. That was my cue to grab the phone from them and undo the damage they have done.