Chapter 25

Dedicated to TrueDirectioner10998 thx 4 your support! 😘😘😘
**********************************

Kendall's POV

When I opened the door, I discovered it was an empty room with a single light shinning towards a staircase. Oh great more staircase for me, universe why do you choose to forsaken me on my birthday huh? What did I ever do to you?

I made my way slowly down the staircase so I wouldn't trip and fall on my face in this beautiful gown. There was a gate after the last stairs. It was beautifully decorated and the handles were made of pure gold. If I wasn't on a mission, I would have taken a few, okay maybe numerous photos.

The minute I opened the door I heard a loud crowd yelling surprise as the lights turned on. I grumbled to the floor out of shock.

Harry came to my side immediately helping me up. Surprisedly I didn't push him away because finally this all makes sense.
"Happy birthday beautiful" he said and kissed me on the cheek .

"Thank you" I replied while looking into his glorious green pupils like the rest of the room didn't exist. My entire family rush over to us, Kylie being the first to hug me and wish me a happy birthday.

"I really taught you guys forgot."

"Oh honey do you think I'll ever let them forget?" My dad asked as he engulfed me in a hug.

"It was so hard keeping this a secret from you but seeing your reaction I must admit this was all worth it." Khloe mentioned.

"I mean how? we as a family have never been able to keep a secret." I said.

"Let's just say Harry came out with the idea and recruited Kylie who sworn as to secrecy."

I turned to Kylie and hugged her the hardest. "thank you kylie"

"You welcome sis"

I moved on to harry and hugged him also. "I don't know how you did this but it's seriously the best thing anyone has ever done for me. thank you harry."

"You welcome"

"Oh for God's sake kiss him already" Kim screamed bringing everybody's attention to Harry and I.

"Oh what the hell" I planted my lips on Harry's earning "aww's " from the crowd.

When we pulled away Harry just blurted
"will you be my girlfriend Kendall."

Feeling slightly ashamed and blushing profusely.

"Yes!" Came in a reply that wasn't from me. Everyone turned towards the voice and of course it was none other than my mother, kris Jenner.

"Mom he asked Kendall not you." Khloe defended.

"Well kendall we're waiting" Chimmed in Kim.

"Of course I'd be honored to be your girlfriend harry." I said as I felt a little blush make its way onto my cheeks.

"Yes?!" Harry yelled with the biggest smile on his face. Before I knew it I was in his arms, twirling me around the room making me feel slightly dissy when he placed me down.

I turned away from my family and finally acknowledged the people in the room and need I say there are a lot of familiar faces. I looked around and it was intricately decorated with my favorite colors purple,gold and white. A banner on the wall caught my attention it read "welcome to Kendall's prom"

I looked to Kylie and Harry, then to the banner, and at them again.

"Kendall's prom?"

"Well you see sis, Harry and I here taught since you missed out on your prom why don't we bring prom to you and what better way to do that than on your birthday."