Chapter 24

Kendall's POV:

A week later

I yawned as I stretch my long limbs . The day is finally here, my birthday of course.
I couldn't help the wide grin that made its way on my face.

Wait a second. I thought to myself as I searched my room for anything new. For the past 10 years or so my family always wakes me up with the most delicious blue berry pancakes on the morning of my birthday, today there was nothing of that sorts. First, nobody woke me up and second I have no breakfast in bed. This made me sad just thinking about it.

My entire life they always remembered my birthday and when I say they I mean mostly dad who reminds the entire family. If my family have indeed forgotten, I'll never forgive them for as long as I live.

"Ok let's not jump into conclusion, why don't you check your phone." Nicole said.

I did as Nicole mentioned and I was utterly shocked. I had birthday wishes from my fans on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and my website that I share with Kylie but still none from my immediate family.

"Maybe they are all dead or something 🙊🙀"

"Nicole enough! Am not in the mood for your nonsense right now. "

Of course my family is well and alive or are they? That kind of thinking scared the living day lights out of me as I rushed down the stairs in my morning hair and hot breath. I didn't care about my appearance even though I knew they might be cameras downstairs .I just wanted to make sure they were alive.

I guess I did care after all. Imagine my surprise when I got to the family room and my relatives were just chit chatting among themselves and ignoring my existence. Am I the only one here that cares about Kendall?

"Hi guys!" I said enthusiastically loud. They all said hi back without acknowledging me and went right into their conversation as if there was nothing they needed to say to me.

"Ummmm guys is there something you forgot today?"

"No honey we remembered everything just fine" my mum replied as she finally took a look at me. "oh honey why are you dressed like a homeless hobo? go upstairs right now and freshen up and come down for breakfast."

"Ok. where is kylie?"

"She went out early today, said she had to take care of something in town." Kim answered.

She has to take care of something alright, that thing being Harry Styles. I felt a pang of jealousy over Harry that I've never felt over any guy before. It hurt badly.

I went up to my room and just laid on my bed. I cried and cried until I had fallen asleep.

I was waken up by none other than my mum. She came in only to remind me that I haven't eaten and lectured me on how important eating is, especially for my career. She had no idea today was my birthday and all she cares about is business, typical mom.

"What time is it anyways? Ouch my head hurt." I mentioned as a got up.

"Honey it's 5 in the afternoon. why don't you freshen up and come downstairs to eat something and take some pain killers. Oh and don't forget about the charity event we have to go to this evening."

"What charity event?"

"Umm the thing for the people of the thing. Remember?"

"Mum I don't remember anything for the people of the thing."

" Kendall just get ready at 8pm and don't ask any questions. Monica would be bringing your gown and rob is on his way to do your makeup."

"Ok I guess I have no other choice but to go right? Well what organization is this charity for?"