chapter 6

Harry's POV:

I was shocked yet confused about Kendall's accusation. Poor girl! I'd be mad too if I was set up with someone I didn't care for especially if I was seeing someone else. I need to explain myself to her.

I walked towards her and pulled her by the arm, follow me! I could see she was taken aback by my reaction but she didn't try to pull away, she gladly obliged. I pulled her into the men's restroom, I knew she felt uncomfortable but it was my only option at the moment seeing that there were cameras everywhere and I didn't want us appearing in the Tabliods the next day with captions like "Is Kendall cheating on Julian with Harry" or " Is Kendall Harry's next victim?" etc and before you know it TMZ has a footage of us. Damn this Tabliods and their breach of privacy! I saw the whole Beyonce, Jayz and Solange elevator incidence -you know.

After we reached the bathroom I checked all the stalls to make sure we were alone which we luckily were. I turned to Kendall

and said; first of Ken, I want to tell you that am sorry if you were put in an awkward position to go on a set up date with me. But honestly I didn't know of such arrangements neither did I authorize it.It was probably managements idea, you know how they can be bossy at times. I know you have a boyfriend Julian and I wouldnt want to do anything to make you unhappy or to take you away from your true love. By this time her full attention was on me and I couldn't help but admire her perfect features, her brown eyes, the curve of her lips, her long lashes. Gosh she was beautiful.

Kendall's POV

I was so relieved after Harry finally apologized he is actually a nice boy he is nothing like his portrayal in the Tabliod and the media. He is genuine.

Its alright harry I totally understand I assured him. Management can sometimes be a pain in the ass I should know right? considering my over the top, money loving, crazy mother is my manager. We both laughed hysterically at that. After we were done, harry still wasn't moving his two hands which he kept on both side of my shoulders to keep me from walking out on him. We both just stood there and stired intensly at eachother. I then realized what beautiful eyes harry had and how his dimples peaks up when he is focusing on something and how perfect his curls are.Harry started leaning in. omg is he going to kiss me ?!