Chapter 29

He just looked at me like I've lost my mind. He kissed me back as a way to avoid my confession. I didn't kiss him back and tears began to stream down my face. Omg Nicole was right he doesn't love me. Am so stupid to think he did. This is the most embarrassing moment of my life, having confessed my love for a guy twice in one day and being rejected on both occasions. I have to get out of here.

I got up without hesitation, he tried to pull me down to him but I wouldn't let him,my conscience wouldn't let me. I became shy all of a sudden about been fully naked in front of him. I began to look for a towel to cover the little decency I have left. I thanked my angels when I came into contact with a huge Maroon towel and I stomped out the bathroom weeping. My version was so blurry,I couldn't see there was a bean bag in the bedroom. My forehead collided with the floor and I could hear Harry's chuckle behind me.

Is this boy seriously laughing at me right now? "C'mon admit it's funny" and Nicole was right once again, it was really funny. I didn't care that I'll look bipolar-crying one moment and laughing the other-I laughed so hard I could feel the muscles of my stomach constricting. After we were both done laughing at my clumsiness, Harry helped me up and placed me on the bed and tucked me in. He kissed my cheeks then walked out the room. I was sad he wasn't sleeping in the same bed as me. But he returned with an ice pack and a pain killer. "Here take this" he handed me the glass of water and tablet.
"Why? you trying to kill me? You not loving me isn't enough, you want to kill me on top of that?" I replied stubbornly.
"Who said I don't love you?!" He yelled back raking his hands through his wet curly hair and pulling at them out of frustration.That was enough to shut me up. "Here take this I don't want to argue with you. If you don't take this your head is going to throb in the morning. If I were you I would take it." He mentioned still slightly mad. I look the medicine and the glass from his hands and swallowed.

He turned around and started walking towards the door. I run, shut the door and stood behind the door facing him. "And where do you think you're going?" I dared to ask knowing how mad he was at me.
"Am going to sleep in the other room" he replied fiercely and tried to get me out of his way.
"You're not." I took a step closer to him as if daring him to walk through that door. It's so much fun messing with him in this state. I know unlike Julian he wouldn't dare hit me.
"Get out of my way Kendall!l he shoved me to the side clenching his jaw which turned me on. I jumped on him and luckily he caught me. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him senseless, slowly but gradually he kissed back. I took that as my que to drop my towel. I sensed him taking in a sharp breath after my bold stunt. He placed me down and took in my appearance.

"You are really trying my patience tonight. You drive me insane but I love it. Do you know how hard it for me to resist fucking you so hard and so rough on this very bed?" He pointed to the beautifully decorated bed and back and then run his hand through his hair again.

I moved closer to him and he moved away from me. But I wasn't taking rejection anymore, not today not ever. I pushed him against the door and crashed my lips on his, savoring his delicious mouth. He pulled me closer to him and deepened the kiss. He lifted me in his arms and walked towards the bed. He placed me gentle on it before climbing on top of me. His hands began to explore my most sensitive part.

"You're so wet" he whispered sensually in my ear as he continued with his torture. I flipped as over and began to unzip his soaked pants. "You have on way too many clothes for my liking mr styles." I freed him from his super tight pants and unbutton his shirt. I reached for his boxers but he stopped me. "What now?!" I asked angrily. He just smirked at me and walked towards his hanged blazer and took out a little jewelry box. He walked back towards me and I began hyperventilating. Please God no, no , no! Am too young to be engaged I love Harry but Marriage that's a little too much at this time.

He knelt at my side of bed and opened the box. It was a beautiful white gold princess diamond ring. I have never seen anything so demure as this one. I couldn't help but to smile on the inside knowing he would love to be married to me but this is too much. Am too young, my career is just beginning to take off and his fans will never forgive me if I marry him. This is just too much.

"Kendall I've been waiting for this moment since the day I laid my eyes on you. It hasn't been exactly easy for me saying no to you every time when all I wanted to do was to make you mine.As of today I promise to respect, honor you and stay faithful to you for as long as we both leave. I want to have you body, mind and soul. I want you to be mine and only mine alone. I want your happiness to be my happiness and your sorrow to be mine. Kendall Nicole Jenner will you please allow me make love to you?" He starred right into my eyes somewhat unsure. I breath out so hard glad this wasn't a proposal and just my Harry been Harry.

"I taught you would never ask" I smiled at him. He placed the ring on my finger which fit perfectly surprisedly and brought my hands to his lips where he kissed it gentle. I gave him a quick peck on the lips. "You are so dramatic" I teased
"Don't you mean romantic?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me. "No I mean what I said" I stuck my tongue at him and we both started laughing.

I looked at the ring on my finger "I love it thank you Harry"
"You're welcome"
"Why did you choose to give me a ring"
"Because I want you to remember our first time. I want you to know how special you are to me. It also a symbol of our commitment to each other, and each other only. Am a jealous person I don't like to share." He said the last part very seriously. I looked him in the eyes and said "neither do I."

"C'mon if I remember clearly I owe you a great time" he winked at me.
"I remember clearly,you do. And how did you put it again. Hmm let me think; "making love." I winked back and he led me to the bed and began his sensual torture. Need I say we made passionate love over and over again.

***************************************
The End