Chapter 18

Kendall's pov:
Liz and I got to Teen vogue studios 15 minutes early before my call time. I was ushered into my dressing room and I was introduced to the racks and racks of clothing all from big name designers that I will be wearing for today's shoot. It was exciting and I hoped I will be allowed to keep a couple of pieces for myself. Normally when you do a photoshoot as big as what am doing today, some designers are kind enough to let you keep some of the clothes and it also serves as a form of advertisement for them especially upcoming designers.

During hair and make up I was introduced to the photographer for the shoot, Mr. Nigel Baker. He has worked with big names in the industry like Tyra Banks, Giselle Buncheon, Nicole Murphy, Candice Swanepole, just to name a few. I was honored to be working with him. He told me his expectations for the shoot but told me to also have fun and relax. I was done with hair and make up in about 3 hours and in my first outfit of the day.

I stepped on the set and I was blown away. The set was beyond magnificent. My first shoot was with one of the publicists puppy named Kale, he was the cutest puppy ever! And amazingly he loved the camera. He was doing all this poses that weren't asked of him. He made my heart smile.

Half way through the entire shoot I was giving an hour and a half lunch break. Liz told me during the shoot that I had a visitor whom I taught was probably a member of my family because we all love to support each other through this big events that we have been fortunate enough to come our way. Upon opening the door to my dressing room I saw none other than Harry styles and didn't know how I got to him but I was hugging him so hard and within seconds he was hugging me back. I heard the door slam behind us and I knew Liz had stepped out to give us some privacy which I was thankful for. Before I knew it my mouth was on his claiming him. I took him by surprise but within seconds he was kissing me back hard and pushing my body into his. My fingers found their way into his hair and I tucked on it lightly making him moan into my mouth. His hands moved lower and lower until he got to my ass which he cupped without hesitation. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me to the couch situated in my dressing room without breaking contact. He pushed his hips into mine making me moan and at that,Liz walked in.

"Omg my eyes! my eyes!" She exaggerated
I tried to rise immediately out of embarrassment but instead I bumped heads with Harry as we both cried out in pain.
"You two are way too young to be doing all that"

"Relax we were just making out" I said
"Oh yeah sure people moan and thrust on each other when they are 'just making out'"
I rolled my eyes at her whiles she continued to yap on and on whiles me and Harry just sat there awkwardly.

......
My shoot was over and I was back in my dressing room getting myself ready to leave. My wish came through as the stylist of the shoot handed me a box wrapped with a card on it from Marc Jacobs. He was nice enough to let me keep all his pieces from the shoot. I thanked everyone who made today's shoot a success and then headed out to my car where Harry was waiting for Liz and I.

We drove to my house where I introduced Harry to my mum and dad yeah no big deal. My mum started talking about embarrassing childhood story like she always does when I bring someone home she even went as far as showing him my childhood photos which I was less than pleased about.

My dad knew how uncomfortable I was getting by my mums audacity so he pulled Harry into the living room for some "guy time" to spare me the embarrassment. But let's just say my dads version of guy time is he questioning and talking about himself the whole time. Poor Harry I taught to myself.

They both came out about an hour later to join us in the kitchen. Harry sat next to me us my belly started making loud noises.
"Somebody is hungry" my dad embarrassingly pointed out
"So am I" Harry said too

Do you want to go grab something to eat?
He nodded and that was my que to leave.
"
"Let me go change into something more dinner appropriate"

"Why? you look fine to me,heck you look more than fine you look beautiful" Harry blurted out before realizing what he has jut said and looked down at his hands. I walked towards him and kissed him on the cheek which made him blush.

"Aww" my parents said in unison
"You two are just so dawn cute!" My dad added which is so unlike him.

...
I came down dressed in a comfortable pair of jeans and a cute top I got from topshop, it's cute enough for a date.

"It's not a date" chimmed in Nicole

I know, I know but Gesh can a girl hope!

"Keep hoping little girl. Have you forgotten he has a girl whom by his own confession he is in love with!"

Oh shut up Nicole! Who even told you?

"Like I always say you're very stupid for your age"

And your point is ?
"Oh nothing" as she started singing commander by Kelly Rowland
I rolled my eyes at her even though I know she can't see me.

Ready to leave? I asked Harry as I descended down the stairs.
"Yes let's go"
He said goodbye to my mum and dad and so did I. My dad pulled me on his lap as I hugged me and kissed me on both cheek whiles fake crying and saying I was always going to be his little girl making Harry and my mum laugh uncontrollably as I squirmed in his arms.
"Say you'll always be my little girl"
"No daddy am not saying that"
"Ok then you're not going " as he held me tighter
"Ok I'll always be your little girl" I whispered so only he can hear all the while Harry and my mum still laughing
"What was that? I didn't hear you say it louder like you mean it" ugh how embarrassing!
"I Kendall Nicole Jenner will always be your little girl" I screamed on top of my lungs.
"That's more like it" he said with the biggest grin on his face. I kissed his cheek before I got off his lap and headed for the door whiles Harry followed still laughing. Ugh could this get anymore embarrassing.

"You two have fun! and Harry Don't forget your promise." My dad yelled after us.
Umm what promise did Harry make?