chapter 5

Kendall's POV:

I woke up early and made a call to Julian's friend Sarah, she knows more about Julian than I probably do. I asked her to lunch which she happily obliged.

At lunch we talked about things we could do for Julians bday. She suggested we fly all of his friends in and rent out a club, something I wasn't too keen on, but if it'll make Julian happy why not. so how do we get all his friends down to Dallas ( which by the way is where Julian schooled)? she said to leave that part to her. I thanked her, paid for lunch and had to rush back just in time for mines and Kylie's meeting.

Kylie's PoV

Kendall?!

Kenny?!

Ken!!!!

gosh is this girl deaf or something?

"huh" was all she said back before liften her eyes off her iPhone.

are you listening to these people at all? I questioned her

"yes I am" she replied

OK so what did they just say?

"ummm something about shoes, bloomingdales, Steve madden etc"

she stated the obvious well duh! I think its just so rude that these professionals are taking the time out of their busy schedules to advise us at this meeting and all you're doing is texting some losers! you're so unprofessional!- I yelled

She immediately started apologizing to everyone at the meeting including myself. Now that's the Kenny I know and love but am still mad at her though.

After the Meeting...

Kendall's POV:

Kylie wait! I called after her but she ignored me. I started running towards her and I caught up with her soon enough due to my long legs. Listen am really sorry about that I sincerely apologized again and then I rapped my arms around her shoulders. She was still mad, so I started tickling her until she was laughing so hard she could barely breath. In fact she ended up on the floor, I sat on her and was still tickling her there were numerous clicks and flashes but I didn't care these nosy paparazzis are getting on my damn nerves.

Do you forgive me? I asked in between laughter.

"Yes! Yes!!!! I forgive you" She said without hesitation.

So we cool?

"Yes we cool like Ice, now get your bony behind off of me!" she giggly said

As I was getting off my sister someone embraced me from behind, rapping the arms around my waist. At first I taught it was my brother Rob because you know we cool like that, but the person smelled nothing like Rob. As I turned to get a glamce of the person behind me he immediately moved his hands to cover my eyes, I fought hard to get that hands off my eyes but I couldn't finally I just gave up and surrendered.

who is it?

"take a wild guess babe" a husky British voice said back.

I knew too well who that voice belonged to its Harry's. (Wondering how i know that? Alright id admit it am a huge one direction fan!)

oh hi, i said and gave him a fake smile. He took that us a sign to free my vision.

"hi" he shyly said

If you've come to claim your setup date with me let me just inform you right here and now, am very much taken, and am not interested in going out with you! I said bluntly and kinda yelled in the process. As if on queue the other Lads from his band walked in with a confused look on their face, the same one Harry worn. And then Liz walked in a second later completely shocked at my outburst.