Chapter 23

I went on a little hiatus but am back. I read a couple of stories on wattpad, mostly the ones with over a million reads. I did this because I wanted to know what captivates readers to such stories. I discovered that most writers seem to have the perfect story but in that perfect story is a few crappy chapters. I guess I ain't any different. So from now on am gonna go with the flow and within that flow may stem some good chapters and some not so good ones, but y'all will have to give Ya girl a break Lol! 😂

Seriously thanks for Ya support!!!! 😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️

Anyways here we go...
**************************************

Kendall's POV:

"What the hell is this Kylie?!" I yelled as I slammed a magazine in front of her at the table she is currently sharing with the rest of the family.

"Umm a magazine?"

"Don't play dumb with me am not talking about the magazine you wit! Am talking about the picture on the cover. "

"Oh well then you should have been more specific."

"Kylie am not playing, start talking now or am not going to be blamed for my actions! "

At this point I was beyond furious with my little sister.

"Ok let's not be hasty now honey. Am sure your sister has an explanation for this. right Ky?" Mum chimed in.

The entire table turned to acknowledge Kylie who wasn't flinging not even the slightest. My anger was boiling up as I lounged towards her like an angry lioness. How dare she? Who the hell did she think she was to do such a thing without my permission. unfortunately for me, and lucky for her my father held me back as I almost reached her.

"Ok kendall you need to come down right this minute." my father insisted "like your mum said earlier, your sister might have her reasons for this so why don't we all calm down and listen to her. You have the floor honey."

"Well it all started one fine afternoon" she started in her dramatic Kylie way which made the whole table burst out laughing and holding their stomachs. Normally I'll find this funny but not right this instance and especially not at my expense.

"Well am glad you all find this funny. I think you all in on this and I should have known. How can you do this to me Kylie? Your own sister. You know how I feel about this person and you turn around and stab me behind my back. I wish you and him both the best in whatever it is that you two have going on." I stated while wiping tears from my face. I couldn't help but see a smirk on her face that witch! I run off to my room slamming the door as hard as I could and locked it just incase anyone wanted to come in, not that any of them will anyways because they are all backstabber's. I fell on my bed face facing down and that's when the tears started falling heavily into my pillow. Why does it hurt so bad? I never address my feelings for him but at least now I know how I truly feel. That's the only good that came out of this whole predicament.

I was deep in taught when I heard a bang on my door.

"Open up Kendall."

"Go away Khloe I don't feel like talking!"

"Stop being a drama queen and open the door"

"No. Go away!"

"Ok fine. Suit yourself."
...

I woke up from a nap hours later. I was tired even though I hadn't done much. I looked in the mirror and saw how puffy my eyes were, and that brought back the memories of what transpired earlier as I began to cry again. I cried until they was no water left but just the sounds of my cry. I decided to go downstairs and get something to eat but first I decided to freshen up because I didn't want to give my evil little sister the satisfaction of seeing me in this much pain.