Chapter 9

"Kendall are you OK" Kylie asked really worried about her sister. Kendall was one of those teens who barely cussed unless she is really pissed off.

"umm yes I am" she said unsure herself.

Kylie asked the one direction boys to go inside and enjoy themselves whiles she speaks to her sister privately. They obliged and went in.

"OK start talking" Kylie requested

"Am fine really Kylie" she tried to smile

"that is not your am fine face and smile. Am your sister kendall, always and forever will be. I love you no matter what. And when you're hurt, am hurt. When you need someone to listen , am here. So am going to start over again and ask what's wrong Kendall Noelle Jenner?"

At this point Kendall just lost it. She started crying. It was like she was finally realizing all the anger and hurt bottled up. Kylie walked closer to her and embraced her, that however didn't help at all because at this time she was crying heavily. People started looking their way so Kylie shut the door behind them so now they were just in the hallway. She sat her sister on the floor and start right next to her. Kendall's head was drapped over Kylie's shoulder.

"Its OK Kendall everything will get better" Kylie said whiles soothing Kendalls back.

"he cheated on me Kylie" Kendall finally spoke

"oh Kendall! am so sorry" Kylie said whiles hugging Kendall tightly

Sometimes I feel like these boys don't know what they have until they've lost it. I know right now youre feeling like you are not enough, you're feeling like maybe if you gave him more of your time this wouldn't have happened. You blaming yourself for his mistakes. But Kendall listen to me, none of this is your fault OK?

Kendall nodded. Kylie continued-- you're better than this. I know you, and I know you have one of the biggest hearts out there. Its his loss for trying to seek someone else out there. You are tge best thing that happened to him.Don't ever feel like you don't deserve him. But you can feel like he doesn't deserve you though. They both started laughing.

Kylie began whipping the tears from Kendall's eyes. She took out her makeup bag and started applying some make up on her sister.

"what are you doing Ky?"-ken

" am fixing you up, you look a hot mess" -Ky

"oh no need for that. I think am gonna head to my room and order some room service and call it a night"--ken

"hell no you're not! You didnt put in all this work for this party only to end up in a hotel room sad and lonely. You're coming in with me, youre going to enjoy yourself like there is no tomorrow, and we are going to show Julian what he is missing"-- Kylie spoke

"you're right!"--Kendall

"of course am right?! my said teasingly

"where should I be sad whiles he gets to be all cheary"--Ken

"that's my girl!"-Kylie said prouldly

"its show time sister!!!" Ky

"Let's do this" Ken

And just like that Kylie swung the door opened.

The sisters stride into the party like it was a runway. All eyes were on them as they made their way to the one direction boys.

Harry's jaw dropped as he took in Kendall's features and beauty as she approached.

Kendall was wearing an aqua backless mini dress with white beaded Giuseppe Zannoti heels and her hair was in a bun but she had loose curled strands. Her makeup looked natural not too much but just enough. She looked absolutely flawless and sexy. He just couldn't take his eyes off her.

The sisters finally got to where the one direction boys were seated. There wasn't much space so Kylie quickly took her place on Zayn's lap leaving Kendall standing there awkwardly on her own.

Harry patted his legs for Kendall to sit on.

"oh what the hell" she sighed and everyone laughed as she made her way to Harry. As she sat on his lap, Harry hugged her tightly by the waist. He began apologizing about what happened between them the last time and told her her wanted to be friends.

"Friends?"--Harry

"Friends :)" ---Kendall

Harry extended his hands to her for a friendly handshake and when she extended hers too, her hands fit perfectly in his.